Chapter 31

Kiya | KY |
Houston, Texas

"Do the switch challenge with me." I told Kamari as he stood behind me grabbing my waist looking at me through the mirror.

"Fuck is that?" I asked.

"Its like we gotta swap clothes and record it to the tik tok." I said and he mugged me through the mirror.

"Ian doing that gay ass shit." He said.

"Please, its not gay its cute actually." I said poking my bottom lip out.

"Ian doing that shit so stop asking." He said and frowned.

"Ion care ima ask one of my hoes to do it." I shrugged.

"Do you li mama." He shrugged grabbing his phone. Tuh you don't have to tell me twice. Im just playing ian got nobody to text unfortunately.

"You still talk to Dooda?" I asked and he nodded his head still looking in his phone as he walked out the bathroom and laid on his bed with me following.

"Don't start." He said and raised my eyebrow.

"Start what?" I asked.

"Asking me dumb ass questions." He said glaring at me before looking back down in his phone.

"It wasn't dumb." I said playing in my hair.

"You can rub my scalp?" I asked.

"Im straight." He said dryly.

"Please." I pouted. He looked at me giving me that 'im not finna repeat myself face.' I sucked my teeth before grabbing his free arm and putting his hand in my head. It sat in there for about 2 minutes before he started massaging my scalp. I sighed in satisfaction and laid my head now.

"Why girls do that shit?" He asked.

"What shit?" I asked.

"Be putting fake shit in they head if they already got a head fulla hair?" He said still massaging my scalp.

"Cause it's easier to deal with." I shrugged.

"Shit stupid." He shrugged.

"You wouldn't understand the struggle of dealing with a head full of hair." I said closing my eyes.

"Ian ask you allat fats." He said and I mentally rolled my eyes. I just decided not to say nothing back before we both just end up not talking to each other. My phone started ringing and Kamari picked it up since it was closest to him. He looked at the caller then handed me my phone and I answered without looking as he put his hand back in my head.

"Girl the tea." Zay said and i put the phone on speaker getting ready to close my eyes again.

"mhmm." I hummed.

"You remember the girl Maya?" She asked me.

"Emm emm." I hummed.

"Nana cousin." She said.

"Oh yeah." I said ian lyin him rubbing my scalp putting me to sleep.