Chapter 78

Omniscient
Houston, Texas

Kiya and Kamari laid in the bed in silence. The experience at the hospital still had Kiya shook. But Kamari was filled with rage. He didn't know if he was more was angry at the fact that he had just lost his brother of the incident with the police. But he know he hated feeling bitched.

But it wasn't even about feeling Bitches it's about the police thinking they can treat people any kind of way. Especially black men. Deep down he wanted all the officers involved with the incident dead but he knew that was reach. They'll have Kamari dead or locked up in a heart beat.

Kamari put his attention on Kiya once he felt her wrap her arm around him tighter putting her head in the crook of his neck as he began to rub circles on her lower back.

"I know you said you were okay but are you really okay?" She asked breaking the silence.

"Im straight." Kamari said lowly.

"But are you okay?" Kiya asked.

"Im just.." Kamari trailed before sighing. "Ion know." He finished running his hands down his face.

"Talk to me." Kiya said sitting up to see his face. Kamari looked at Kiya thinking about the words he wanted to say.

"When you was telling me bout dude who died the other day, i was hearing you and i felt you. But I wasn't really tryna get into that. I felt like 'yeah that shit would never happen to me' But it did. It's like that shit really real, and mafuckas really get away with that shit and ion too much like that." He expressed shaking his head.

"Then you hear mafuckas saying All lives matter as soon as somebody scream out Black lives matter.. thats just a protest to our protest." He continued while shaking his head.

"That shit aint cool, a nigga can't walk out the damn hospital and be upset about his homeboy dying without a fucking police thinking a nigga doing something." Kamari scoffed.

"That's just the world we live in when they see us they see our color before anything. Lots of people don't really get into whats going on in the world till it happens to them, which is your case. But we're very lucky that your situation turned out differently than others." Kiya responded.

"But honestly stuff like this makes me wanna be apart of the movement. Im with the movement as is but I actually wanna be apart of it. Like go to protests and stuff." Kiya added.

"Ion like being around people fa allat." K3 said shaking his head.

"But its not about them though, but its most definitely dangerous to protest. No matter how peaceful we try to make a protest somebody's going to always get violent." Kiya said.

"You saved me." K3 told Kiya looking in her eyes.

"How come?"

"If you wasn't out thea i woulda lose my cool, but i already knew you were scared and how you felt about the situation. Thats why i kept my eyes on you, you kept me sane. I woulda been dead if you wasn't out there." He told her which was true.

"Don't say that." Kiya said not wanting to hear that. She hated whenever K3 talked like that, but she already knew how he was.

"Im just keeping it 1k." Hr shrugged as Kiya placed her face back in the crook of his neck.

"I love you." She said lowly.

"I love you too." He said before sighing leaning his head back thinking.

"What about Bean?"

"What about him?" Kamari sighed not really feeling like talking about that just yet.

"Are you okay? How do you feel?"Kiya asked.

"It's fucked up, but everybody die. Im hurt but i put all my tears into when my mama died. Ian got nomo tears left. Plus Bean goofy ass woulda rawed me out if i cried. He always told us if he was to die don't do allat pussy ass crying." Kamari said with a small chuckle.

"At his funeral he don't want that sad ass music playing he want survive by li osama playing." Kamari said laughing at the memories he had with Bean.

"Nigga said he want the whole church lit fa him. The only thing he didn't want was ta leave his kids. His ass was prolly a deadbeat but he loved his kids whole heartedly." Kamari said making Kiya laugh as she wiped her lone tear.

"Yeah, he kinda was a deadbeat." Kiya said laughing. "But he was like the brother i never had." Kiya admitted.

"How you feelin bout it?" Kamari asked her. He noticed that Kiya always put other people's feelings before hers. He wanted her to start expressing herself, and stop putting her feelings on hold for other people.

"Im sad, but I couldn't really react how i wanted too because I know it was probably hard for Zay and i wanted to be strong for her and you. But as soon as i tried to be their for you i came face to face with 4 cops aiming their gun atchu." She said wiping her face sniffing. Honestly she was overwhelmed, if its not one thing its another.

"I understand but you need to stop that. Your so selfless and i love that about you but you gotta express yourself too. Stop putting your feelings on the back burner." K3 told her pulling her all the way on top of him and wiping her face.

"I just I don't know. I can't explain how i feel. It's so much going on, but i loved Bean like a brother and I didn't expect him to die. I know i might sound selfish but im glad it wasn't you. But i never thought about losing you, Bean, Reese, Riley, Zay, Nari, hell i never thought about losing Nana either but stuff happens and we don't have control over the way life works so i have no choice but to suck it up and keep trucking." Kiya admitted as tears she didn't want to fall kept falling.

"You right you gotta take yo lick and keep trucking, but you also gotta let that pain and hurt out. Thats what im hea fa mamas. Take yo anger out on me, cry to me when you feel like you need to cry, confide in me. Don't walk around bottling in yo feelings, trying to help everybody else." Kamari told her genuinely.

"Okay." Kiya said softly. She really couldn't argue with him because she knew he wasn't lying.

"Gimme a kiss." Kamari said and Kiya gave him a small smile before kissing his lips.

"But guess what?"

"What?"

"Zay pregnant." Kiya said and it honestly had K3 shocked. Bean had a total of 3 kids one which whom he wasn't even aloud to see.

"Word?"

"Yup"

"Damn, we gone make sure she she stay straight." Kamari said. He didn't really care fa Zay but he was gone make shoo all Bean kids was straight and make sure they live up to his name.

"Really? Im surprised you care." Kiya said looking amused by his words.

"Gotta make shoo Bean seed straight." K3 shrugged nonchalantly.

"Ill never understand your problem with Zay." Kiya said shaking her head.

"Ion kno either, i just don't got that vibe with her. A vibe mean everything ta me." Kamari said which was true. K3 liked ta catch vibes from people. If youn give em a good vibe then he just wouldn't care for you.

"I dig it" Kiya nodded.

"You tryna get sum ta eat?" Kamari asked.

"I don't really wanna go out right now, lets order take out." Kiya said, after the stuff went down she just didn't feel comfortable with leaving da house just yet. But she wasn't gonna let no pigs keep her in the house.

"Thats fine with me li mama."
____________________________
Filler chapter...