Chapter 28

Kiya | KY |
Houston, Texas

"Nari, watch them for me please i gotta go somewhere." I said shaking her.

"Its 3 sum in the morning fuck you talm bout?" Nari asked still half way sleep.

"Ill be back." I said as i hopped up and grabbed my keys. I looking real ratchet. I had on some grey tights my ugg slippers and a plain white T shirt. I literally ran out the house but i made sure the door was locked behind me. It was literally 3 in the morning and i was running through my complex trying to get to my car like i was a mad woman.

I hopped in the car and drove without even putting music on. I didn't wanna hear anything I didn't wanna talk anyone i just wanted to see him.

"Lord, please let him be okay. Let him just look at me and smile, tuh let him call me a dummy one more time." I said with a chuckle.

"Lord please just let him be alright." I prayed.

Once i pulled up into the hospital i parked my car and hurried got out and ran in the hospital. Im knowing people was talking about me but ian give a fuck.

"Excuse me what room is Kamari Black in?" I asked the lady at the front desk as i entered the hospital.

"Hold on." She said putting her finer up. "Yeah guh she acting like she ain see me on the phone." The lady said on her phone. I nodded my head and politely reached over the desk as hung the phone up then looked at her and smiled.

"Bitch i asked you a question." I said getting frustrated.

"I know you ain just hang up my phone." The girl said closing her eyes like she was finna do something.

"Bitch and did." I said finna reach over the counter and grab her and see what room he was in my own self.

"Kyky." Riley said grabbing me just as my hand was about to grab her.

"Im finna call security ma'am." The lady told me.

"Ian getting kicked out till i see who i came here to see bitch." I bucked.

"Kiya King." Reese said sternly and yanked away from Riley and walked over to Reese.

"Where the fuck is he Reese?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"We don't know what's going on yet Kiya you need to calm down and sit down." He told me.

"Don't tell what the fuck i should do. What even happened?" I snapped.

"Yeah you ain talking to me." Reese said mugging me.

"Reese what happened?" I asked calmly.

"We was chillin on the block and he said he was finna go by yo crib and as soon as he started walking to his car somebody started shooting." Reese explained.

"So yall was on the block till 3 sum in the morning?" I asked squinting my eyes.

"Nah, this happened round 11." He said lowly as my eyes widened.

"11 and yall just called me, and they didn't tell yall nothing yet?" I asked as my eyes got glossy.

"No bruh, stop asking all these dumb ass questions, ky you finna piss me off." He snapped at me.

"Maybe if yall dumb asses woulda called when the shit happened I wouldn't have to ask no questions bitch." I snapped back as i walked away from him and sat down in one of the seats. I seen Riley go over and try to comfort Reese and Rell, Dooda, and Bean was just sitting down in deep thought.