Chapter 68

Kamari Wright | K3 |
Somewhere in Hawaii :)

"Ready to get this shit over with bruh." I groaned rubbing my hand down my face.

"Honestly." Reese said.

"Yall tryna go to the club?" Bean asked.

"How you even know how ta get to a damn club?" Reese asked him.

"Im hea fa business and business only." I shrugged.

"We ain't doing shit till tomorrow so we might as well go head and go later on tonight." Bean shrugged.

"Ima see." I said as i laid back ona hotel bed.

"Yo ass always wanna go somewhere." Reese said shaking his head.

"Ima party man, what?" Bean shrugged. Them niggas started talking and i took out my phone and started calling Kiya so she could know i landed safely.

"Woahhh li daddy." She said as soon as the call connected.

"Whatchu on?" I asked tiredly.

"Finna get ready to go to this dinner, you look sleepy." She said looking down at me.

"I am, know how long i been onnat damn plane bruh." I groaned.

"How long you its been since you got off the plane?" I asked.

"About 45 minutes." I said look over at Reese and Bean who looked like they was arguing.

"Should i wear this shirt or this shirt?" She asked holding up two different shirts.

"They look the same put different color Kiya." I said drly.

"No, one lace over in the front and one don't." She said rolling her eyes.

"Wear the one that don't lace over or whatever the fuck you said." I said.

"Nah, ima wear the other one." She said. What the fuck was the point?

"Im finna hang up on you." I said feeling my eyes start to close.

"No, don't hang up." She said fast as fuck.

"You finna put them them branches on yo eyes huh?" I asked peeking one of my eyes open.

"Lashes, Kamari lashes and yes. See without my lashes im just regular old Ky. But with em on im Big Ky ya heard." She said smirking. Get her bug ass on.

"Heardjuu lady K." I smirked. I like that li name.

"You like that li name huh?" She asked.

"Fucks with it heavy." I said with my eyes closed.

"Who even came up with that?" She asked. I shrugged.

"Shit, ion know but if i find out. Ima givem a high five." I said grinning.

"Them people is not gone want that stank ass high five." She fired. I opened my eyes and mugged her.

"Girl people be lucky if i even touch em." I said. Asses be shocked as a bitch.

"It's cute that you think you somebody. Boy you ain't nobody." She said rolling her eyes.

"Swear you my biggest hater." I said shaking my head.

"Boy, we both know thats a lie, fuck outta hea." She said waving me off. Whole ass nigga.

"You really be talkin like a li nigga, better sitcho manly ass down." I retorted.

"Manly-? Manly? Do i look manly to you sir?" She said cupping her tittes then turning around doing the same to her ass.

"Yeah, ian manly sir, very much lady vibes." She said as i looked at her a licked my lips.