Chapter 26

Sorry for this chapter yall, ima update again later😬

Kamari | K3 |

Why all these people in my house? Ion fucking know but i know for a fact they ass finna get kicked out. I just sighed heavily and got up and started walking in my kitchen . Then leaned up against the counter and answered my phone.

Kiya🤍
Connecting...

"Whatchu on foolio?" She asked me as the call connected.

"Where yo ass at everybody hea but you." I asked mugging her.

"Whatchu gotta mug me fa?" She asked me frowning. Ole sensitive ass.

"Where you at Kiya?" I asked ignoring her cousin.

"Im coming damn." She said then hung up on in my face. Her ass most def getting block. I walked back in the front and sat down where i was sitting at before i got up.

"Somebody sitting right here?" Some unknown girl asked me. Who the fuck-

"Who the fuck this is?" I asked mugging shawty.

"That's my cousin be nice." Nana said rolling her eyes at me. Ion know why she be talking to me like we cool and shit knowing damn well ion like her ass. Ion know why Kiya even friends with her hoe ass. The girl sat down next to me anyway and i sighed before just getting on my phone.

"Whatever happened with Kiya and Matthew?" The bitch asked Nana.

"Girl Kiya been off that." Nana told her.

"He was too fine anyway." The girl said.

"Don't say nun while Kiya ain't here to defend herself." Riley said flipping her hair over her shoulder.

"Right." Zay co- signed.

"Iam saying in a bad way im just saying." The girl shrugged.

"Okay and im just saying." Riley said mugging the girl. The girl was ugly anyway fuck she talking bout my baby fa. But ian finna argue you with no female.

"Who are you?" The girl asked Riley.

"Ion know what shit you on but don't get to talking ta my girl reckless." Reese said mugging shawty.

"Bitch im Riley who you?" Riley said sitting up. Mafuckas always wanna fight in my shit.

"Yall chill." Nana said tryna keep the peace.

"Im Maya." The girl said rolling her neck.

"Who is you to Kiya anyway?" Maya asked Riley.

Kiya | KY |

"Who is you to Kiya anyway?" Some girl asked Riley as she sat next to K3 lemme find out.

"Who is you, saying my name like i know you or sum?" I asked making everybody look at me.

"Im Maya." She said proudly.

"Thats my cousin Maya." Nana said.

"Why yall speaking on me?" I asked confused.