Chapter 82

Kiya King | KY |
Houston, Texas

"When i come through i let that choppa off"

"Pow pow."

"Na that ain't choppa sound bbrrrrrrlll."

"Oh im sorry." I said putting my hands.

"Soon as i come through im killing everybody." Kamari said inna camera.

"We killing 1 person !" I said jumping over his shoulder.

"Nooo we killing everybody. Soon as i come through i make it rain." He said throwing his money.

"Ima pick that shit up." I said picking up the money from the ground.

"You happy, now lemme lone." He said moving from the camera and going back to the game.

"Tuhh thats why im finna take all yo money." I mumbled.

"And put my money on the dresser." He said and i looked at him even though he wasn't paying me no mind. I got a twenty and out it in my bra.

"Sharing is caring." I said lowly.

"Don't steal my shit either." Kamari said glancing at me and just smiled and nodded.

"I know you ain't st-" he cut hisself off by sucking his teeth. "Come hea." He said gesturing fa me to come toward him. Just smile and nod.

"Im fine, i got a lot to pick up." I smiled.

"What the fuck you smilin fa?" He asked mugging me. I couldn't help it, my dumb ass kept smiling.

"Come hea." He said again and i walked over to him and stood in front of him. He started going in my pockets before looking at my titties.

"You a perv." I muttered as he stood up and stuck his hand inside my bra and i just started laughing. Damnnn a real bitch is caught.

"I knew yo ass was gone take my money." He said shaking his head putting the $20 back in my bra.

"Whats yours is mines." I smiled.

"Yo cheeks don't hurt? Why the fuck you steady smiling?" He asked and thats when my smile turned upside down.

"You look like a big ass kid. Fuck outta hea." He said finna start the game again before i stopped him.

"Wait, you ain't never showed me the drawings you made of me." I said. He was been suppose to show me but he never did.

"I can show you that when i get off da game." He said.

"Please cause when you get off the game, im prolly gone be sleep." I said and he sucked his teeth before putting his controller down walking in his closet as i went to go pick up the rest of the money.

I grabbed my phone and posted the tik tok before putting it in my pocket. I got all the money and sat it on the dresser. Dumb ass need to get a safe somebody gone come in his shit and rob the fuck outta him lord forbid.

Once i was done i jumped on his bed as i waited fs him ta come out the closet. LMAOOO get it? Come out the closet. Yeah yeah okay.

"Hmm." He said handing me two drawings.

"Whew im scared to look." I sighed closing my eyes.

"Open yo damn eyes." He said and i frowned before opening my eyes always gotta be rude. FOR WHAT THOUGH?

"Aggressive for what?" I frowned. I turned the first one over and looked at the drawing and my eyes instantly got wide and i put my hand over my open mouth.