Chapter 39

Kiya | KY |
Houston, Texas

"Im scared." I admitted to Kamari.

"Fuck you scared fa?" He asked frowning through the mirror.

"Cause ian never meet no nigga people before." I said trying to snap my necklace on. Today they're having a get together for their deceased brother Machi and all his people was going to be there. He stopped me from putting my necklace on and put one of his chains on me.

"His li 38 baby with his necklace on." I joked and he shook his head at me.

"Goofy ass." He said.

"But for real what if they don't like me?" I pouted and he came and stood behind me.

"Fuck them, ion fuck with them anyway." He shrugged with a deep frown.

"Why don't you like them again?" I asked turning to face him.

"Cause they wasn't tryna help out when niggas was broke down on they dick so they could keep that same energy." He shrugged fixing the chain making shoo it was sitting on my chest right before walking off grabbing his shoes.

"Well if youn like em, ion like em either. But i will respect them though." I said sitting next to him grabbing my phone since i was dressed already.

"Don't be letting them people disrespect you Kiya ima say that na, ian with that shit. If you feel like somebody fucking withchu let me know. Got me fucked up." He said as he mumbled the last part shaking his head.

"Whoo? Boy my mama taught me how to defend myself but yeah ima leave that up to you cause ion wanna seem disrespectful but if i feel like im being played with im fashoo gone say sum." I said getting hype making him laugh.

"Yo hype ass." He said shaking his head.

"This gone be yo mama first time seeing me." I said looking on my phone.

"She seen yo ass already." He said and i rose my eyebrow.

"FaceTime don't count." I frowned.

"She seen you at the hospital, yo ass ode sleep dead to the world." He said standing up dusting his self off even though nothing was on him. He pulled his pants down some then pulled em up a tad before pulling em down just a li bit.

"I looked toe up, what she said bout me?" I asked. "Nah, never mind ion wanna know." I said shaking my head standing up.

"Calm yo li ass down, you nervous fa nun." He said shrugging me off.

"Im still nervous just cause you say calm down don't mean ima calm down." I said rolling my eyes.

"Shut the fuck up, you need to be worried bout that bag thats hanging round yo neck." He said nodding toward his chain.

"Call me Jackboy Ky cause you most def about to get jacked." I said throwing up the signs i see he be throwing up.

"You stepping like that li bruh." He said leaning back balling up his face putting over his mouth.

"Yessirr." I said popping my fake collar.

"But check you out, im glad you know how to dress cause I can't be with no bitch that ain't got no drip." He said and i gasped looking at him.

"Good thing ian no bitch and i got drip. My drip better than yours." I said sticking my tongue out at him.

"Girl you could neva." He said mushing my head.