Chapter 70

Kiya King | KY |
Houston, Texas

I woke up to bangin on the door causing me to jump outta my sleep. I hate house keeping like damn.

"Im fine !" I yelled out and the knocking stopped. I sighed before turning over and attempting to go back to sleep again. I moved around till i got comfy and sighed before feeling sleepiness take over.

"Wake up sunshine." I heard and my eyes shot open as well as my body. My eyes made eye contact with the one person who i wish it never did again.

"Remember me?" He asked with a smirk.

"Wh- what do you want?" I asked shakey. He was literally in my face, with a gun pointed at me.

"I want you non existent." He said with a smile.

"W-why?" I stuttered.

"See, thats for me to know." He said taking the gun off safety. I looked to the side of me and grabbed the lamp that was sitting on the stand through it at his head causing it to shatter as he groaned and held his head.

"Bitch." He groaned and I instantly took that as my opportunity to run. I ran past him well tried. He grabbed my ankle causing me to fall and i scrunched up my face from the impact.

"Well, that wasn't very smart." He said to me as he stood up still with my ankle in his hand. I took my other leg and sent a kick to his stomach cause him to crouch over and he let go of my ankle. I got up as quick as i could and attempted to run to the door but he pulled me back by my hair.

"Ughh." I groaned.

"I see your a fighter." He chuckled. I just turned towards him and started swinging hoping to get some good hits in. He started swing back before picking his gun up and hitting me in the head with it.

"Ahh." I screamed holding my head before falling on my knees as the tears i been holding finally fell.

"See what you made me do?" He sighed shaking his head. Oh good, he's a lunatic.
He pulled his gun out and pointed at me.

"You wanna suffer and bleed out or make it quick?" He asked. I hate he's so nonchalant about this.

"If you gone shoot me, just shoot me." I cried.

"Guess ill make it quick." He shrugged putting his hand on the trigger.

Pow 💥

"Come on fats." I heard a familiar voice say coming to get me from where i was on the floor. I opened my eyes and looked down at my body feeling all over my self.

I didn't get shot.

I looked over at Blake who was once standing in front of me, now on the ground holding his knee that was just shot at. I looked over at Kamari who was talking to me but I couldn't make out what he was saying. I just jumped up wrapping my arms around his neck tightly and started crying.

"Its alright mamas." He said hugging me back tightly rubbing my back.

"H-he was going to kill me." I cried.

"Say, take her we'll handle this." Reese told Kamari nodding toward Blake who was on the ground. Kamari picked me up bridal style before walking out the room.

"They better have a back way in here." He mumbled to hisself. He started looking before he seen the stairs and started going down the stairs as i started dozing in and out.  He found the back way and as soon as we got out the hotel he put me in the car and he got in on the other side.