Chapter 60

Kiya King | KY |
Houston, Texas

"How she doing?" I asked looking into my phone.

"Good, we gone start her treatment next week with that money you sent." Namir said and i nodded.

"She tried sending it back." He said laughing.

"I know." I said shaking my head.

"But ima holla atchu lata Keem and nem calling." He said and i nodded before hanging up.

"How you feeling?" Kamari said walking in the room looking at me.

"Im straight, how you feeling?"

"Shidd im livin." He shrugged.

"You sure? Today's the day Kamari." I said and he sighed.

"Yeah i know." He said walking into the closet.

We was up early today because today is his mother's Funeral. He'a been getting better day by day but he still got his times but i just brush it to the side. I still didn't tell him about my grandma situation. He got too much on his plate to be worried about anyways. But he does know a out my mom and you could say she lost a supporter cause Kamari do not like her nomo.

"Don't try to play sleep, wake yo ass up." Kamari said coming in the room turning the lights on. I had got out the shower like 7 minutes ago and to avoid the conversation i was just going to go to sleep or at least act like i was. I laid there with my eyes closed and held my breath.

"How you gone try to act sleep, breath jack ass before you kill your self." He said smacking my ass and i couldn't help but laugh while I started rubbing on my booty cause that shit hurt.

"What i told you bout hitting my ass that hurt."

"Yo cheeks ain't complaining looking like it's having the time of they life jiggling like that." He smirked pushing my hand out the way and sat on the bed and started rubbing my ass. "Gone head talk im listening." He said looking at me. Whew heavy on the eye contact sir.

"You know how you told me i can't say nun bout you cause I wasn't talking to my mama over a petty reason?" I asked.

"mhmm." He hummed.

"When i left, i went to go talk to her because even though you ain approach it right you were right." I sighed. "So i went over there and i kind of just broke down so-"

"Causa me?" He asked cutting me off.

"It was just built up stuff, anyways i was tellin her that im over everything that happened life too short and we should move past it... so she was with it so boom we moved past it. We just started talking about life just catching up with each other and i brought up how i think Nari should move in with me." I said all in one breath.

"So then she felt some type of way i guess and thought the only reason why i was coming over there was to try to get her to let Nari move in with me." I ranted.

"Why you want Nari move in with you?" He asked.

"Because I don't want her living with a bunch of strangers, especially a man she doesn't know."

"Right, continue." He said nodding his head.

"So then thats when things we left i started yelling cause she wasn't understanding where i was coming from and she totally regarded everything i said and she slapped me and with that i left." I shrugged.

"Whatchu was sayin when you was yelling?"

"I was saying how i see how your mother's death affected you and that i just wanna show her love because I don't know when she'll be gone and basically stuff like that."