Chapter 49

Riley | Riri |

"Okay, Reese im sorry i was wrong and i know i was wrong but i was just over there fa Lexie." I said whining. It has been 2 days and h's still mad at me. I mean he has the right to be mad because i should have never went over there but dang can he just forgive me please. 🥺
👉🏽👈🏽

"Fuck on bruh get out my face." He said in a warning tone.

"You acting like im cheating on you or sum." I said sucking my teeth.

"I know you ain't that dumb." He muttered.

"Im not dumb at all." I shrugged. 

"I can't tell." He retorted.

"How im dumb Marquis?" I asked.

"Cause you know dem niggas don't fuck with me Riley. You know how hot shit could get and you still went ova dea. Niggas coulda shot you, raped you, did anything and it wouldn't be shit i could do Riley then yo dumb ass turnt yo fuckin location off. Fuck do you be thinkin bruh." He snapped.

"And yo fuckin best friend ain't really yo best friend cause she wouldn't have put you in no fucking predicament like that. Ion know why you hang with her hoe ass anyway." He went on.

"She not a hoe Reese." I mumbled knowing i was lying. "And I understand i wasn't thinking when i went over there i was only thinking bout Lexie i was only there for 5 minutes anyways. But i do understand where you coming from and i need to be more careful." I admitted.

"So sleeping with a nigga in a relationship not a hoe Riley?" He asked squinting his eyes at me and i chose not to say nothing.

"She gone end up getting you in some shit me or you both won't be able to get you out of." He said walking out the kitchen leaving me their looking like the dumb ass i was. I grabbed my phone and replied to messages.

FineassLexie🥵

You still in trouble?

Girl, but wyd?

Finna go to Dee crib, come with me pls👉🏽👈🏽🥺

Nah yk😑.

Pls bestieeeee you could just say you going to yo mama house or sum.

Actually im finna go to my homegirl house.

Who is yo homegirl?

Youn know her.

Damn its like that riri.

Don't start Lexie.

Go have fun with yo homegirl Riley.

Kiya💋

Wyd?

Nothing, probably finna go by my mama house.

I wan a come.

Meet me at my house.

"Reese im finna go with Kiya." I yelled.

"Lying ass." He said walking back in the kitchen.