Chapter 44

Kiya | KY |
Houston, Texas

"Happy birthday baby." I yelled in Kamari ear as i straddled his lap trying to get him to wake up.

"Kiya stop yelling bruh." He said as his eyes fluttered opened.

"Happy birthday, get up go brush yo teeth and stuff." I said kissing his cheek patting his chest before getting up.

"Man." He sighed as i walked to my kitchen and grabbed the plate i fixed it him. I made grits, steaks, bacon, waffles, toast with jelly, and a omelet. Basically i made all his favorites. I grabbed the apple juice and the plate and walked back to my room. This nigga was still laying down with his arm over his eyes and his hand on his chest.

"Kamariii." I said standing on the side he was on. He opened one eye and sniffed before removing his arm and directed his eyes to the plate that was in my hand.

"Thats fa me?" He asked sitting up with the quickness.

"Yeah fat ass." I said handing him the plate and sitting the cup next to him on the nightstand.

"Preciate it." He said before he started eating. "Den you got all a nigga favorites yessirr." He said. I laughed at his excitement and went on the other side of the bed and grabbed my phone and went on Instagram.
...
@paperchaser.ky

(Swipe)

(Swipe)