Chapter 40

Kamari | K3 |
Houston, Texas

"Excuse me can i talk to you Kamari." I heard as somebody tapped my shoulder. I turned my head and i was instantly blowed at the bitch that was in front of me.

"Im straight, and my name K3." I said mugging her.

"Your pretty." Breasia told Kiya and Kiya gave her a small smile. I knew she was prolly wondering who Breasia was.

"You too." Kiya said before looking at me.

"You can move the fuck around na." I said mugging shawty.

"I just wanna have a simple conversation Ka- K3." Breasia said looking at me all sad and shit. Ion give a fuck bout nunna that.

"Ian tryna hear nunna that, fuck on somewhere." I said harshly and i felt Kiya jump a li bit. Ole timid ass. Kiya nudged my arm making me look down at her and she was looking at me giving me a look. I knew what she meant but a nigga wasn't tryna talk to that girl.

"Kiya come take my picture." Riley yelled and Kiya looked over at her. "Ima be right back." Kiya mumbled and walked away.

"Fuck you want bruh?" I asked Breasia as she stood in front of me.

"I just wanna apologize." She said and i sucked my teeth.

"Fuck on, you said it na." I said finna walk off but she grabbed my arm and i jerked my arm back.

"You might not wanna touch me." I warned her.

"I just want us back how we was, we were gonna be a family. You can't lie and say you don't miss that." She pleaded and i looked at her like she was dumb.

"Bitch, we wasn't gone be shit with yo lying ass. You still a dumb bitch i see." I said laughing shaking my head.

"Im not dumb Kamari your just in denial." She said making my jaw clench.

"Don't fucking call me that." I said through gritted teeth.

"Thats yo name so ima call you what i wanna call you. KAMARI." She said semi yelling my name drawing attention. I hated that shit.

"You better lower yo motherfuckin tone." I said walking closer to her.

"Aye you straight?" Bean asked me grabbing my shoulder while he mugged Breasia.

"Mane yeah, she better get her duck ass on." I said sizing her up.

"Mane Bre just get outta hea." Bean told her.

"You straight?" Kiya asked coming to stand next to me. I looked at her eyes for a while. Every time somebody ask me that question i look at they eyes cause thats gone tell me if they genuine or not. I can tell she was genuine thats one thing i like about her li annoying ass.

"Kamari." She said grabbing my hand.

"Im straight."

"Whatchu think ima do kill him?" Breasia asked Kiya and i sucked my teeth.

"Don't try to start with her, i swea ill have you put on a t shirt Breasia." I warned.

"Damn, you must really like this girl huh?" She asked looking at me with a raised eyebrow. "Have fun while it last it won't be long." She told Kiya before walking off.

"Who the fuck is that?" Kiya asked looking at me with her head tilted to the side. Ion know why she be doing that shit like thats gone change sum or sum.

"Ion wanna talk about that shit bruh, aye im finna head out." I said dapping Bean.

"Ima fuck withchu." Bean said back before giving Kiya a head nod.