Chapter 22

Kiya | KY |
Houston, Texas

"You nervous?" Kamari asked me as he started to put my mic and ear piece on. I nodded my head as i tried to avoid eye contact. He grabbed my chin and made me look in his eyes.

"Im not gone let nothing happen to you." He told me looking me dead in my eyes.

"Okay." I said lowly. His eyes started to travel up and down my body.

"Ain't nobody tell you get all dressed up for this nigga." He said mugging me.

"Its a date shutup." I said laughing. Little ole K3 is jealous🤯.

"Coulda put on jeans and shirt." He said still mugging me.

"Kamari you jealous?" I asked with a grin.

"I ain't shit." He said frowning at me.

"Yeah whatever." I said as i started to hear voices in the ear piece.

"You heard that?" Dooda asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Your date starts in 5 minutes don't you think you need to be inside." Dez said and i was about to say something but Kamari beat me to it.

"For now on you sit yo pussass back and keep yo mouth closed." K3 said mugging him.

"We all know ian pussy." Dez said.

"A nigga better stop playing with me innis bitch like I won't air this shit out." Kamari said. Thee ghetto chile.

"Come on Kyky." Rell said and i walked over to him we were in like a steak out van I don't know what to call it but their were all kinds if technology and stuff.

"Of you need us and getting nervous click this button on your ear." He said and i nodded my head as he opened the door.

"Get him before he get yall." I said as i nodded.

"Keep repeating that to yourself." He told me which reminded me of Reese whose still in the hospital. I nodded before walking into the restaurant. This was the kind where you seat yourself and a waiter comes to you so since i was here first i quickly decided to find a seat by the window and looked out the window at the van. Lord please be with me through this dinner.

"Kiya right?" Somebody said causing me to turn my head and i seen Pookie.

"Pookie right?" I asked and he nodded before taking a seat. 

"Im glad you decided to come, since at the gas station you ain give a nigga the time of day." He said jokingly.

"Well, i was irritated and ready to go." I lied.

"So what's your real name Pookie?" I asked as i locked eyes with Bean who was seated 2 seats down from eyes. Luckily Pookie's back was faced his direction.

"Ill rather you just call me Pookie." He said rubbing his chin.

"But a date is to get to know each other right?" I asked.