Chapter 34

Kiya | KY |
Houston, Texas

"You tryna do some bald head hoe shit?" Zay asked me over the phone causing Kamari to pause the game and look back at me. If i could walk i would tuh.

"I cant, i got something to do." I lied and Kamari turned back around and started playing the game again. Boy gone head somewhere.

Girl shut the fuck up knowing you scared of that nigga.

Ian scared of shit.

"Where you at?" Zay asked me.

"My house." I said raising my eyebrows where else ima be.

"You gotta game?" She asked me. Oh she must hear Kamari game in the background.

"No, that ain't mine. You know Tyrell and Daja here." I lied. Well partially cause Tyrell and Daja are still here. They asses shoulda left with they nasty asses. I been avoiding them though cause they was in here while i was doing allat moaning. Its weird.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that. What happened with you and Tyriek from the party?" She asked and I mentally rolled my eyes. I tried to turn my phone down but you know how FaceTime don't let the phone go all the way silent? Yeah FaceTime a bitch. Kamari turned the game down thinking he was slick. Nosey ass.

"Who is that?" I said acting clueless.

"I know you ain't got amnesia already." She said looking at me like i was dumb.

"Ion fuck with whoever that is, so lets not bring him up again." I said hoping she caught on widening my eyes at her.

"Shit, im thinking bout somebody else my bad." She said catching on.

"But you know somebody named Monica?" She asked me and i looked at Kamari who was still playing the game but was listening at the same time.

"I know of her." I sighed.

"Who is her nigga cause she say you fuck with her nigga." Zay said and i scrunched up my face.

"Hollon." I said putting her mute. I just want confirmation before anything further is said or done.

"Who nigga you is?" I asked Kamari.

"Yours fuck you talm bout." He said glancing back at me before going back to the game. I nodded my head and took Zay off mute.

"Ion fuck with her nigga." I said laughing. This hoe still worried bout that old shit.
"How you know her?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Ion know her but she was on live with Nana earlier." Zay said and i sat up. Oh my ears must've been playing tricks on me.

"With who?"

"Nana." She said putting me on pause before taking me off.

"Nana was like, yeah she be on your nigga trail bad and he be dogging her out. She was like he be abusing you and allat." She ranted. I just started laughing because bitch i would raw Nana out.

"Monica was like yeah im knowing. That nigga can't leave me alone. She was saying how she'll beat yo ass and allat." Zay said.