Chapter 74

Kiya King | KY |
Houston, Texas

"How you gone tell me?"

"With my mouth what else ima tell you with?" Alexis said rolling her neck at Xavier.

"Yall both need to shut the fuck up, im finna bring yall ass home." Kamari said mugging them.

"We just got here." X said poking his bottom lip out.

"He not finna take yall nowhere." I said waving Kamari off.

"Yall know what i use ta hate.." zay trailed off. "I use ta hate a females can't be gay ass bitch." She said shaking her head in disgust.

"Nah, for real i use ta hate that shit talm bout 'females can only be a lesbian' shut the fuck up." Riley said shaking her head.

"Aye for real." I said laughing. "Wanna be specific and shit like girl sitcho gay ass down."

"Gay actually means happy." Bean said.

"Okay witcho gay ass." I said furrowing my eyebrows at him.

"Don't ever play with me like that."

"What thought you was happy bro?" I asked holding my arms out. He just sent me a glare. I glanced at Kamari who had just laid his head on my shoulder playing with my belt loops. I just sat their observing him.

"Bruh, if we break up and you leave me for real just know you lame as fuck for real dawg." I said and he sucked his teeth picking his head.

"Here you go with yo shit." He mumbled.
"We ain't ever breaking up so shut the fuck up. Ion even like giving you space fuck i look like living the rest of my life without you shit gone tragic as fuck." He said putting his head back on my shoulder.

"Dawg i hate how family think they can't get unclaimed." Reese said shaking his head.

"Man i be uncousining, ununcling and allat a bitch quick as fuck." I said.

"No for real, blood don't make you family." Bean agreed.

"Hate when mafuckas be like thats blood why yall actin like that." Reese said shaking his head.

"No cap, blood aint shit if you wasn't there fa me when i was broke down on my dick, don't try ta hey nephew me when you see i got money." Kamari said shaking his head.

"But thats yo family though, blood thicker than water." Zay said disagreeing.

"If we being technical yeah, but in reality that don't mean shit. The people that gotchu like you got them, the people who gone always be there for you, and the people you know you could depend on it fall back on. Thats yo family." Bean said.

"Family be turning on you quicker than a mafucka them bitches be the main ones gossiping bout you and spreading to business. I know for a fact my family ain't shit." I said shaking my head.

"You know how many people dead cause they family member turned on em." Reese said shaking his head. Wonder what just happened for him to bring this up.

"What happened?" Kamari asked him sitting up more alert.

"Man, im just thinking bout my mama and shit. Zay you say blood thinking than water..." Reese trailed off chuckling.

"Man, my own fucking mama turned on me fa nigga that was beating her ass senseless. She put that nigga before me from that forward i knew that family really wasn't shit." He said shaking his head.

"Awe, im sorry to hear that." Zay said.

"You ain't got no reason to be sorry."

"But for real though people use that family word loosely. They'll call anybody they family." Riley said.