Chapter 62

Kamari Wright | K3 |
Houston, Texas

Do she love me for real? I prolly brushed that shit off when she had told me that but that shit really been on my mind heavy lately. Love a strong as word and i take that shit very seriously.

The way Kiya is ian never have nothing like that before. Kiya a selfless ass person. She put others before herself including me and ian use to that. Ian use to nobody caring about me the way she do besides my mama and my sister and ian lying that shit scary cause the shit foreign to me. Ian never have real love before besides with my family that i barley have.

Just imagine somebody really loving you fa the first time and youn know cause you barley know how being love feel like?

"Whatchu thinking bout?" Peyton asked me snapping me outta my thoughts.

"Shit." I shrugged leaning back in the couch taking a pull from my blunt.

"Where Kiya?" She asked looking around the room. Fuck she think she gone find, she think Kiya just finna pop out out the blue.

"Doing somebody hair." I said dryly.

"Im happy for you." She said smiling. First time seeing her smile in awhile.

"Whatchu mean?"

"You and Kiya. I can honestly tell she makes you happy, this the most i've ever seen you smile." She said giving me a small smile.

"Fuck on with that simp shit."

"Shutup that ain't simp, ion see how Kiya deal with you. You so freaking mean and dry. Are you even romantic? You probably haven't even took her on a date." Peyton said shaking her head. She better shut her ass up.

"You almost made me call you outcho name."

"We was gone be fighting." She said frowning at me.

"Fuck up, and since when you had a nigga, i been meaning to ask you that shit." I said putting the blunt out looking at her.

"Since been, he even met mama-"

"So why he ain't come to the funeral?" I asked cutting her off.

"He had to go outta town with his dad." Nigga prolly lied.

"Anyways i really love him. He makes me happy." She smiled. Fuck is up with this love word?

"Youn love shit. Youn even know what that is shutup."

"So tell me what love is then?" She asked mugging me.

"Shidd, ion know ill tell you when i found out." I said dryly with a shrug and she opened her mouth wide. Hope a fly fly in her shit.

"So youn love Kiya?" She frowned.

"I swea i just told you ion know what that shit is." I repeated.

"If youn know what it is how you gone tell me ion know what it is."

"So what it is then Peyton?" I sighed looking at her dryly.

"Love is like a drug, that's exactly what it is. It has you on a high that you don't ever want to get rid of. You know you love somebody when your with someone and the outside world doesn't matter. When their feelings starts to become yours. Someone who stays on your mind daily. Someone you strive to make happy. Somebody that makes you happy in this life of sin. Somebody who could make you look at life from a different perspective and give you a a purpose of living. Somebody that you'll do anything for. You will do anything in your power to make sure their straight. When you make sure they straight before yourself. Somebody you wanna see grow in life. The person you always wanna be around. The person you'll let see all sides of you even your vulnerable side. Nothing that person does can make you look at them differently. Once that love gone your going to be hurt you'll feel like nothing is important and theirs no purpose in life. You'll become a feen looking for that love that got you on that first high. But if its true love it'll never fade might fuss and argue but yall gone always bounce back. But if you don't then you'll just become a drug addict because you won't be able to find that high from nobody else." She said giving me a small smile at the end.