Chapter 50

Kamari | K3 |
  Houston, Texas

"Fucking disappointed." Bean said shaking his head.

"You got cheated on?" Reese asked him.

"Nah man, yb album just pissed me off." He said and i sucked my teeth at his dumb ass. Doing allis over a damn album.

"That li bx jump tho." Rell said.

"Shit got like 3-4 good songs." Bean said.

"Nah, he just letting yall know his pain but y'all don't wanna hear that, yall rather hear that other shit." Reese said shaking his head.

"Shit is ass, my favorite song treat you better." Bean said waving Reese off.

"Whatchu think K3?" Bean said.

"I could care less bout the nigga he ain't putting money in my pockets but i do think that he did shit different he put his pain in songs but yall rather hear him having drugs in his body and shit. Can't be no real fan of the nigga if you ain tryna feel his pain that nigga go through shit just like we do but when he put shit in his song yall gotta problem with it. See i can't be no rapper." I said shaking my head leaning back in my chair.

"Real shit." Reese said agreeing.

"Shit still trash ta me, thats still my nigga though." Bean shrugged. Ian really care the nigga still gone make money off his shit so it really don't matter.

"But he wrong fa putting his mama onnat song do." Rell said laughing and they all started laughing as i tuned them out.

MyWife❤️
Would like to FaceTime...

"You straight?" I asked as soon as the call connected.

"Yeah, you?" She asked looking like she was lying in her bed.

"Always."

"Whatchu was doing?" She asked.

"Talking to the dumb asses, you just waking up?"

"No, i was listening to yb album, it hit different when you actually tryna feel his pain." She said shuffling round.

"hmm, but what's wrong with you though?" I asked knowing some was wrong.

"Nothing wrong with me." She said lowly.

"You know i hate that lying shit." I said finna get frustrated.

"I was just thinking bout my daddy dassit." She sighed.

"Im finna come over thea."

"You don't have too-" before she could finish i hung up. She gone try ta lie to me talking bout nun wrong.

"Aye im gone, ima swing by later." I said standing up giving nem a head.

"Wifey called." Bean joked.

"Fuck up." I said before walking out the house. I walked to my car and once i got in I actually played the album to get a better view on it myself. But i most def skipped the one with his mama on it ion wanna listen to that shit. So I started on the song diamonds.