Chapter 15

Kiya | Ky |
Houston, Texas

"Grab them chips for me Riley." I said pointing to the hot fries and she grabbed em handing them to me.

"Thank you." I said. "You want anything?" I asked.

"Nah, im good thank you though." She said as i went up to the counter.

"$5.07." Mr. Ling said and i took out $5 and 7 pennies putting it on the counter and grabbed my bag.

"You wrong for that." Riley said laughing.

"Ian feel like breaking my $10 bruh." I said laughing. It be like that sometimes.

"Riri." Reese said as soon as we exited the store. I turned my head and seen allem out here.

"Hold on Kiya." Riley told me before going over to Reese. It's crazy cause they been going out for awhile and you would have never thought. Thats what a private relationship looks like.

"Kiya." I heard and i snapped my head in K3's direction.

"Yes?" I asked still standing where i was.

"Lemme holla atchu right quick." He said nodding his head backwards meaning for me to come over to him. I sighed heavily before my feet started moving in his direction. I went over to him and stood in front of him where he was leant up against his car with two styrofoam cups in his hand.

"Come're." He said pulling me in between his legs by my belt loop. "You still mad at a nigga?" He asked licking his lips at me.
I didn't answer i just looked at the cup that was in his hand trying to see what was in it.

"Kiya." He said sternly sitting up a li bit.

"No, im not mad no more." I mumbled looking off at my surroundings.  "Whats in your cup?" I asked looking at his cup again.

"Don't worry bout it." He said sipping from it.

"Lemme taste some." I said looking at him.

"You straight." I sucked my teeth at his response and reached over to get the cub out his hand anyway almost making us fall causing k3 to grip the right side of my waist. I took a sip from it and took a step back coughing. I instantly poured the drink out the cup while i was still coughing. 

"See bruh hea you go, why the fuck you did that." K3 said yanking my arm.

"That shit ain good for you, and you ain gone be drinking that shit roun me." I said handing him the empty cup back.

"Ian tryna hear that shit Kyky." He said as he leaned on the car again. He knew i was right.

"So you just gone sit there and kill yourself by drinking lean Kamari." I asked stepping back in between his legs.

"Im not tryna kill myself, gone head with that negative energy Kiya." He said waving me off.

"How im being negative? You know what aight K3." I said stepping from in between his legs and walked to my car and waited for Riley to get done talking to Reese.

"Damn so you was gone come over here and not speak." Bean said walking up to my car.

"Hey Bean." I said as i stood in my car door.