Chapter 71

Kiya King | KY |
Houston, Texas

My eyes fluttered open and i looked to the side of me to see Kamari sitting up at the end of the bed. I looked at the digital clock on the nightstand and noticed it was 7:04am and Kamari never up this early.

I yawned making my presence known as i sat up and stretched cracking a bone causing Kamari to turn around and look at me.

"Hmm." He said throwing me my phone from out his lap. "Reese dropped it off, he got it from the hotel." He explained and i nodded. I clicked my home button and seen notifications before locking my phone back and getting out the bed. I stretched again as soon as i got out the bed before making my way to the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror at the scratch that was on my head and touched it instantly regretting it. It started to hurt as soon as I touched it. I clenched my teeth before frowning just deciding to leave it alone.

I took care of my morning hygiene before going back in the room to see Kamari staring at me like he was waiting fa me ta get out the bathroom.

"You was just staring at the door?" I asked scrunching my face.

"You talked to yo mama?" He asked ignoring my question.

"You just gave me my phone." I said.

"You right." He said nodding before leaning back grabbing my phone and reaching it to me.

"Text yo mama." He said.

"And say what?" I asked.

"Ask her what she know bout the nigga that killed yo daddy." He said blandly.

"Kamari why?" I asked frustratedly.

"Cause ain't no way yo mama don't know who that nigga is Ky!" He semi yelled angrily.

"First off you better lower your motherfuckin tone with me." I warned calmly.

"You heard what i said." He said. Tuh.

"Ian gotta do shit, fuck you talm bout." I said throwing my phone back on the bed.

"Told you she ain't got nun to do with the shit, but youn wanna listen dawg." I said shaking my head getting mad.

"So, it's just a coincidence that yo mama all lovey dovey with the nigga that offed yo pops?" He stated rather thank asked.
I just rolled my eyes and ignored him before walking out the room and shortly i felt his presence behind me.

"Hmm, im just tryna see sum and yo ass being stubborn and shit." He said handing me my phone. I sucked my teeth and rolled my eyes jecking my phone from him.

1love❤️

Ma.

Where went off to last night?

Can we go somewhere and talk because im kinda curious about something...

About what?

Ill say when i see you. Im On my way!

*omw

"Happy?" I asked rolling my eyes walking back to the room to put some clothes on.

"Fuck is yo problem bruh?" He asked mugging me.

"I don't have a problem." I shrugged.

"You fashoo got one, don't make me fix that bitch Kiya." He warned. I just rolled my eyes and ignored him.