Chapter 41

Kiya | KY |

"Get the fuck off me." I told Kamari as he laid on me. I don't know how i even got in his bed cause last time I checked i was in the bathroom.

"Come on bruh you still onnat shit." He sighed.

"most def" i said tryna get him off me.

"You finna blow me." He mumbled. Do i give a fuck? Noosirrr.

"Who was the girl bruh?" I asked for the last fucking time.

"Mane she was my ex." He said as he sucked his teeth.

"Just yo ex or was she thee ex?" I asked.

"Whats the difference?"

"You know what the difference is."

"Thee ex." He said and i sighed.

"What she wanted?" I asked calmly.

"To be a fucking family." He said as if he was trying to figure out why the fuck she told him that. I raised my eyebrow and sat up with the quickness causing him to sit up.

"You gotta baby?" I asked quickly. He mugged me before pushing me back down putting his head back on my chest.

"Nah." He said as he sighed.

"So what family?" I asked confused.

"She was pregnant and told me da baby was mines but it was fa a opp." He shrugged. Awee.

"You still love her?" I asked outta curiosity.

"Fuck no, fuck her and that opp ass baby." He said and i hit the back of his neck.

"Boy that baby ain do you nothing at all." I said and he sucked his teeth.

"Don't fucking hit me bruh."

"That bitch better go back to whatever rock she was living under cause Big Ky inna picture na and im here to stay so bitch make way." I said shaking my body sticking my tongue out.

"Ill kill that hoe." Kamari said shaking his head.

"Ill hold da glock da you daddy." I smiled.

"Shut the fuck up." He said laughing.

"Im serious sir." I said.

"Im serious too, hell."

"Anyways yo birthday coming up, whatchu wanna do?" I asked.

"Not a damn thing. Ian ever celebrate my birthday and i damn shoo ain't finna start na. Dumb ass holiday." He said aggressively. Excuse me what😦.

"Why is that? And its not dumb." I said rolling my eyes.

"Yes, the fuck it is. Ian never celebrate it when i was younger cause a nigga was broke struggling bad and everyday my birthday came i looked at it as in me born in this cruel ass world that God put me in just fa me to struggle." He said shaking his head.