Chapter 55

Kiya King |KY|
Houston, Texas

"Granny !!" I squealed as i ran to her and embraced her in a big hug.

"Look at my Kybug." She smiled rubbing my back.

"I missed you soooo much." I said as we broke away from the hug.

"I couldn't tell, treating me like im just some random number in yo contact list." She frowned at me. "I missed you though." She added.

"Hey granny." Nari said giving her a hug as well.

"Hey my Naribop." She said kissing her cheek.

"Im finna go get my bags out the car." I said and she nodded as her and Nari began to walk in the house. I grabbed my suitcase out my trunk before closing it and locking my door going inside.

"You can put your bag in your dad's old room." My granny yelled once she heard the door close. I made my way to my dad's old room and dropped my suitcase in as soon as I stepped in. I stood there taking a deep breath before looking around. It looked the same from the last time i was here. I walked over to the dresser and picked up the picture of me and him. We were both smiling as i put my cheek against his. I smiled at the memory and put the picture back down.

"You could come eat Kybug !" Granny yelled. Ain't gotta tell me twice. I exited the room and went down to the kitchen to see she had already made

"oouu you made gumbo yessirr." I said walking to the table and sitting down.

"Thank you granny."

"You ain gotta thank me, yall mama ain't come?" She asked looking in between me and Nari.

"Nah, she got a lot going on right now." I shrugged.

"Whats wrong, everything okay?" She asked instantly getting concerned. See i love my granny she is such a caring person even though her and my mom wasn't the best of friends she still cared for her because she knew how much my dad loved her.

"She pregnant." Nari blurted. Nari just don't care bruh😂.

"Oh wow, tell her i said congratulations." Granny said with a excited facial expression.

"And she gotta boyfriend with 2 kids." Nari blurted shaking her head.

"Okay, whats wrong with that?" Granny asked with a confused facial expression.

"We found out at a dinner and me and kyky didn't know anything but the li kids knew everything already." Nari said shaking her head. "And they're moving in." Nari said shaking her head.

"Oh, so yall just met these people?" Granny asked and we nodded.

"And they're already moving in?" She asked and we nodded yet again.

"Yall still stay in the same house right? How all yall gone fit?" She asked.

"I don't live there anymore." I spoke up.

"So Nari there by herself?" She asked and we nodded.

"On no, I don't like that. So a man you barley know is about to move in and you gone be there by yourself without Kybug. Ion like that." She said shaking her head.

"How well do she know this man?" My granny asked.

"We honestly don't know, but she's been talking to him for a while, and Nari could always come stay with me." I said.

"Well she's most definitely wrong for leaving yall in the dark, but thats your mama so don't ever think about disrespecting her because of her actions." My granny preached.