Chapter 43

Kiya | KY |

"Whats big saweetie." I said as i walked up Rell porch where everybody was at. I stood in between Kamari legs as i waved at everybody.

"You can't just be regular." Bean said and i frowned.

"Im not a regular bitch sir." I said frowning as i felt Kamari pull me down in his lap. I instantly got comfortable.

"Hey bae." Riley cheesed at me.

"Wassam mamas." I said sending her a wink.

"Damn, fuck Zariah huh you cheating ass bitch." Zay said frowning at me. Damn.

"Girl, whatchu talk bout?" I asked confused.

"So you ain't just flirt with a bitch in front of me?" Zay said looking at me like i was stupid.

"I did not. Your eyes playing tricks on you ma. Ion see nobody but Zariah fuck dem others hoes Ky and Zay till my heart stop." I said.

"You ain't shit."

"Im thee shit. Why you worried bout these other hoes knowing they'on mean shit to me. Ion like the insecure Zay." I said shaking my head.

"This girl is running game." Bean mumbled shaking his head.

"Im not being insecure." Zay said rolling her eyes.

"Yes you are, if you know where we stand why you worried bout another bitch." I said mugging her.

"You sound like a toxic ass nigga." Reese said making me laugh.

"You see that huh, tryna make Zay feel bad for checking her im dead. Sound just like a niggas." Bean said shaking his head.

"And baby don't just do me that like ion mean shit to you, the fuck." Riley said mugging me.

"Na what is you talking bout?" I said mugging her.

"You know what im talking bout like youn be blowing up my phone." Riley said.

"See, i knew-" Zay started before i cut her off. "See look atcho gullible ass finna believe her huh? You can't be my bitch if you gone believe everything a bitch tell you knowing bitches be on my dick." I said mugging her.

"Ain't got no damn dick." Kamari said.

"You ain't shit." Riley said shaking her head.

"Nah, you on my dick bad and boffa yall bitches could hop off me im done with both of yall just blew me." I said shaking my head. They both turned to look at me as i stood up and took off running with them behind me.

"Aye pimp in distress, PIMP IN DISTRESS." I yelled running round Rell yard.

"That bitch said pimp on distress. Niggas run game on two crazy chicks and think she a pimp." Bean said laughing.

"Watch yo mouth." Kamari told him.

"My fault." Bean said. See thats why i like Bean. Heon take shit to heart like the rest of these bitch ass niggas.