Chapter 77

Omniscient
Houston, Texas

The girls all rushed into the hospital with tears flooding their eyes. Not knowing what to expect or how to feel. It was all so surreal.

Once they got to the waiting room they seen all the faces that they were use to seeing with a scold look amongst their faces. They already knew that they were going through it in their head but didn't wanna show it.

"Is he okay?" Kiya asked them, but no one budged. Not one soul even bothered to answer her question. They didn't know how to. They couldn't even form words to begin talking.

Their 'brother' they went out on a dangerous mission and watched their brother get shot multiple times. They tried to save him, they shielded him tried to protect him the best way they could. Even risked their own life for his.

But all he had to do was stick the plan. All he had to do was stick to what they said. But he didn't, he figured with the way he was thinking he would be able to do what he had pictured in his head.

But this wasn't just any regular mission and he failed to realized that. He failed to realize that they were going to kill a man, thee man, a well skilled man with top security so it was necessary for them to follow the rules.

Zay stood there stuck while not knowing what to do, while Riley emotions started to come in, and Kiya just wanted answers.
All the girls, including Peyton watched as a doctor in blue scrubs came out to where they were.

"Family of Bellamy Brooks." The doctor called out and for the first tine since the girls been there the boys finally moved. They all stood to their feet and walked toward the doctor with the girls following.

Kiya immediately went and stood next K3 and held onto his hand. But he didn't hold hers back. He didn't have strength to do anything. Riley went over to Reese and wrapped her arm around his waist for comfort. Peyton stood by her dead who had a scold look amongst his face, while Zay stood there stuck crying while holding Mariah, who didn't know what was going on.

"Im sorry, but we tried ever-" At those words everybody zoned out. They just stood there not believing their ears, not believing that this was happening.

"Fuck man !" K3 yelled loudly causing the girls to jump while Reese, and Big 3 shook their heads not believing what was being told to them.

"He not dead, go back thea and let us know if he want visitors or sum shit." Reese said shaking his head gesturing for the doctor to head to the back.

"Im truly sorry for your loss." The doctor said sincerely.

At that moment Zay dropped to her knees and started sobbing damn near dropping Mariah outta her arms. Peyton rushed and grabbed Mariah who started crying just because she seen Zay crying.

"Nooo no no no no." Zay cried. "Go wake him up please ! Please bring him back no no no." Zay cried as Riley and Kiya went to go comfort her and calm her down.

"Zay, calm down for me okay." Riley said softly rocking her as Kiya began to rub her back.

"Calm down? How can i calm down, he's dead Riley and he can't come back and im.. im pregnant Riley." Zay said shocking Kiya and Riley.

"Would yall like to view the body?" The doctor asked.

"Mane fuck outta here with that shit." K3 said making his way out the hospital.Kiya was stuck she didn't wanna leave her friend but her man needed her.

"Go, i got her." Riley said already knowing Kiya wanted to be with K3.

"You sure?" Kiya asked. Riley nodded her head. Kiya looked down at Zay and kissed her forehead. "I love you." She said before getting up and speed walking, running to catch up with K3.