CHAPTER 11: Voyeurs Of A Young Gentlemen.

Lewis Kaplan|

"Make sure you're back in here by 10pm ok?" The head boy's demeanor was filled with mistrust. It was understandable, we were on a historical trip in the Midlands and while the teachers were excited to teach us about the boring history of how our world came to be. We were just excited to be out of the walls of the West.

"We promise ok, we're basically adults right Lewis?" Tanaka replied. Too much enthusiasm in his voice, he couldn't wait to join the rest of our class in the pool below. Perhaps even sneak in some time to spy on some senior girls.

I nodded and gestured to Tanaka. "You can't come from the caliber of the parents that raised us and not be capable. We are also fourteen."

Finally he relented, although reluctantly.

We tried our best not to make a literal run for the door lest he changed his mind. A high school headboy had the power of a teacher basically. So, he could change his mind at any time, we couldn't have that. Eventually we reached the pool area, half the student body -pure bloods were littered about. Keffas were also out of their rooms at the pool just like us.

I noticed Zhavia, he looked like a dream, me on the other hand? I patted my shorts-my pure blood pride shorts felt offensive and itchy all of a sudden.

I pulled Tanaka aside to a stop "Wait." I flinched at the croak in my own voice. "I have to go back. Cards! We're gonna need to play card games and you didn't bring any with you. Give me the key?"

He wet his lips then dragged his gaze at the poolside where his crush was sitting at. It was just like in the school hall where Keffas crowded in a small area amongst themselves. Then he dug into his pockets and slapped the keys to my chest. "I'll go see if more people want in on them then."

I nodded, taking the keys.

Then he was walking off in a beeline direction straight to Zandile.

Relieved, I went back into the room, which was oddly already unlocked. While there, I heard the headboy's deep voice coming up behind me. A Keffa guy entered first, allowing me just enough time to slip into the closet and draw the door to; it was not quite closed, but nearly so. In a minute the headboy followed, gently shutting the door behind him and locking it.

The Keffa smiled, and said. "You let me have no rest Ronny. Aren't you afraid we'll get caught one of these days?"

"C'mon babe," the headboy said in a strangely low tone, "I never can have enough of you. Come here, so we're not long with it, or our absence will be observed." he seized the Keffa around the waist, and drew their lips together into a long, long kiss. Squeezing his ass tightly, and moving himself against him. He sat himself on the bed, as he pulled the Keffa onto his lap. Where he proceeded to thrust his hand down the Keffa's shorts. Their mouths glued together for some time.

"You better be quick, Ron," he murmured, dazzled.

"Say my name again?" Ronald said, his voice held a strange tone.

Even more dazzled the Keffa repeated, "Ron,"

Ronald groaned then got up and lifted the Keffa over the edge of the bed undressing him before he threw him back down. He was fast about it as he took the slim Keffa's legs under his arms, everything exposed to my view. He had not even a hair on him and he was glistening.

My mouth gaped, I'd never seen anything like that before and I don't just mean something gravely illegal.

Ronald received help unbuttoning his trousers and pulled out an immense cock. It looked large; it almost frightened me, I even had to slap a hand over my lips to muffle my gasp. With his fingers he ran a condom over his massive prick and placed the head between the Keffa's bottom.

The Keffa whimpered.

Ronald let go his hold on the prick, and placed both arms so as to support the Keffa's slim legs. He slowly pushed it all right to the hilt at once and groaned.

The cried "Baby."

I was thunderstruck that the Keffa did not shriek with agony, it did seem such a large thing to thrust right into his ass. However, far from screaming with pain, he appeared to enjoy it. His eyes glistened, face flushed, and he gasped most graciously on the headboy-the school's most respected student.

Like I said, I was thunderstruck. The two appeared very happy with their act. Ronald slipped in and out of the Keffa's cheeks quite smoothly. His hands kneaded on the glossy buttocks and pulled them to him at each thrust.

This lasted nearly five minutes, when all at once Ronald stopped short, and then followed with one or two convulsive shoves—he grinned in a very absurd way at his Keffa. Who had moaned earlier with a bottom lip trapped between his teeth, the moan sounding as if he was trying to pronounce the letter 'O' for a full thirty or so seconds.

They remained quiet for a few minutes, and then he drew out his cock. All soft, with slimy drops falling from it onto a pre-laid towel. Taking another towel, he wiped up the Keffa whispering something in his ear. Effectively making the Keffa slap him on the chest with a giggle.

You can imagine the wild confusion this scene occasioned me.

After a while of what I can surmised as pillow talk between lovers the Keffa slipped down on the floor. Slipped back into his shorts, and smoothed the disordered bed whilst Ronald dressed himself, before he went to the bathroom where Ronald soon followed. I contemplated leaving the closet and making a run for the door but I remembered it had been locked, so I sat back down. Knees drawn up to my chest, and arms hugging my legs, I waited rethinking what I'd seen.

The grand mystery of what sex between me and my male crushes was at once explained to me. Without my mother's poor demonstrations.

Quietly I saw the Keffa emerge from the bathroom clearly showered. He walked over the head boy's phone which had been buzzing a while now. "Ron, It's your friends. It seems they've now noticed you've been gone too long. So be quick." he called out as he put the phone down and walked around the bed. Horror of horrors! He came straight to the closet and gave a slight scream on discovering me there.

I blushed up to the ears, froze and tried to stammer out an excuse.

Ronald rushed out shirtless and protectively to his assumed boyfriend's side and stared at me in conflicted silence; but at last said "How come you're in here?" he looked around. "Where's Tanaka?"

"Its only me here. I was already here when you came up; I wanted my uhm my new swim shorts, which are in this closet, and when I heard you coming, I hid myself, I don't know why."

His jaw clenched, for some seconds he seemed to consider and examine me attentively. He then asked, "What did you see?"

"Nothing." I lied.

The Keffa walked back to the bed and let his head face plant into his hands. The brunette dreads that had been put up in a bun at the top of his head came loose, falling on his bare shoulders that carried a bite mark and another.

Ronald's eyes were amass in fear but also courage- he opened the rest of the closet door, allowing me out and said "Come on, you can go tell them."

"No!" his Keffa boyfriend cried out, "You'll be expelled Ronald oh my god your family?" tears were now running down his smooth caramel skin. "They'll kill me but you have so much more to lose."

Ronald rushed to cup the Keffa's face kissing his tears away. "We'll make a plan babe, we'll both be ok." but the Keffa wouldn't stop crying and Ronald wouldn't stop hugging him, muttering kind but empty assurances.

"I won't tell a soul." I found myself promising. "My parents lied, my sister isn't volunteering in the South. She eloped with a Keffa, I'm sure they're still in the West." I found myself speaking of Elaine even though I knew deep down she wasn't the only reason why I would not tell on them.

"I promise." I added, still not able to pinpoint to the exact reason why I would keep that sort of heavy secret for them, when I had nothing to gain.

VOTE|COMMENT|REACT|FOLLOW|SHARE