CHAPTER 23: Charm Of The Moment.

Chapter 23: Charm Of The Moment.

Lewis Kaplan Age 17|

Location: The Keffa Locker Room.

I stood in the boy's locker room shower after PE and let the water run down my body. It was my second time using the communal showers and each time I was surprised to find that it had enough spray nozzles to handle an entire male population of Multis at a time. The place was that small, hence the surprise

I hadn't talked or really seen Tanaka in that week following the bonfire and the roadblock. But I remembered our conversations just fine and one time he'd told me that sometimes he used the communal showers meant for mixed bloods. Because they were usually free around this time on sports days. Being that Multis would still be at practice or attending etiquette classes and add on to the fact that I was a little curious about them but had no friends who were Mixed to talk to. I found myself in that space, for the second time in a week.

Trespassing to use the corner shower I had deliberately picked in case of a walk in.

Besides ever since the twins had joined the school, showering with others had started to make me uncomfortable, more than usual. Aside the horse play and ass grabbing that the other boys did there was Esly who always made me feel uncomfortable. I wasn't attracted to him or the other boys per se but my body always found a way to betray me when I would feel a stir of sexual attraction at the sight of naked male bodies.

And then there was Esly he would always pick the shower next to mine as if he just knew how I felt about him. He was no Zhavia but he was hot too, with the perfect hairless body he had no shame parading in the lockers, and revelled in the attention some boys would shower him with. I couldn't decide if I didn't like him because I was jealous of him or simply envious of his confidence. But regardless he made it hard for me to sit down and consider.

That is why when I saw another opportunity I snuck into the poorly painted and heavily neglected communal showers meant for mixed bloods.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a naked form rinsing off. I washed the foam of shower gel off my face to take a closer look. I was surprised I wasn't alone; I hadn't heard anyone come in. Least of all I had not expected to find Zhavia of all multis washing off several feet away from me. Unlike myself Zhavia had some body hair his legs specifically, he was rinsing off his back to me.

I found his body sensuous, seductive even-no surprise there. My only horrifying surprise was that my erection started to grow under the warm shower. That had never happened before, at least not that fast and not to the extent of a swelling erection. My heart drummed in my ears realizing that if he were to turn around once and see the thickening rod on me, he would think of me as a pervert, just like those other pure bloods.

I couldn't look away though, I was mesmerised as I watched the glistening water flow down his cut shoulders shapely butt down the hairy legs I liked so much. Then I found myself wishing he would turn around with a full view of his length. I imagined what it would look like and if it would twitch upon seeing me. I felt my erection pulsate at the thought. I quickly turned away from the view of his sensual naked body cursing to myself and switched to cold water. No less than two minutes later I was stepping out of the shower with a calm rod between my legs and a towel around my waist when I felt a sharp pain to my rear.

I yelped, "Son of a bitch!" spinning around to find Crocodile in a navy-blue towel, another one wrapped around his neck.

"You said my mom's a bitch. Your excellency?" Crocodile squinted his eyes and stepped up close to me.