CHAPTER 45: Biting The Bullet Part 2 of 2

[continued]

"Zhavia," I cried after he slightly pressed inside only to pull back out as though teasing me his long and thick rod.

"Look at you," he rasped, "I like you like this." gaze intently sweeping over my most private and exposed area he claimed. His voice was heavily loaded with desire, need and seduction that drove me wild. With a groan, hands tight on my hips he pined back into me and I took a lungful intake of breath, the sound libertine and shamelessly grateful for the filling.

He slowed down and pushed in again.

Eyes closed, teeth grazing my lower lip, I took him as I meant.

Further he continued the deliberate slow press, his wet thickness carefully stretching me to the pain that was a surprise to me. Despite the foreplay and generous amount of lube we'd used, there was pain in the stretch, that thankfully also came with pleasure. Once settled, he remained still then he leaned down to take my mouth as his hand ran soothing circles over my back.

Once used to him inside, I pushed my hips up, communicating that he could move. He intercepted the message just fine as he settled inside me and began a slow but succulent pace .

With the pain fading until it was gone, I felt my own contractions, as my body wrapped around his powerful tool. Drowned in immense pleasure, my muscles squeezed on their own accord and Zhavia grunted, a powerful noise to his groan.

I rocked my hips up encouraging him to move, and move did he.

He found a steady pace, rocking slow and steady with a euphoric rhythm as he pulled in and out of me. Rivulets of sweat dropped from his forehead, with his eyes closed devoted to how he was fucking on me. I felt pleased with myself, watching him enjoying himself on me like that, pride filled me so much so a shiver zapped down my spine filling me with a hedonistic need to enjoy him too even more.

"Faster," I begged circling my hips on him.

"Faster." I encouraged, my fingers nipping at my own nipples.

He opened his eyes and threw me a sexually charged smile that let me know. That although he knew exactly what I wanted. He was going to play with me first, without wasting time he took one hand off my hips, put it over my right hand then directed me to run slow caresses over my own naked body. I moaned.

"Fuck, Lewis...you're..." the words died on his lips as he focused on leading my hand from the crook of my neck, between my sensitive nipples down my stomach and back up again neglecting my crying cock.

His hand didn't go back on my hips he put it under my chin, lifting my face to lay a sloppy kiss on me. All the while he kept the pace steady with slow, deliberate thrusts. That dug deeper into my carnal with velvet heat and a delicious sweet caroline sting. My breathing was shallow as I enjoyed this, enjoyed him, enjoyed us like that. But I needed him to be reckless with me "Please..." I begged, my hands going over his strong arms once more, in a tight grip meant to incite even more arousal out of him.

When he didn't placate by ramming into me faster or harder. I took one of my hands from his forearms to the ridges of his lean six pack. Waist moving in a very lewd way that said 'I know this is my first time doing this and I know I may seem too soft for this but I want you to take me hard...very very hard."

Instead of doing that, Zhavia pulled out of me completely and I whimpered, opening my eyes. And feeling their wetness for the first-time.

In one swift move he flipped me over, kissed the nape of my neck, like a map. Which caused me to tremble under his wet lips and equal variations of soft and possessive touches. Zhavia wrapped his hand on my stomach to help me in position of my back unto him. On my hands and knees, he pushed his slick wrapped cock closer to slide back inside me with a satisfied groan rumbling from his chest.