CHAPTER 36: Monday Morning Part 2/2

[continued.]

Zhavia took over the kiss, his hips bucked against mine, mine buckled against his. Even though there was fabric between us the contact caused my skin to warm with hot desire. Suddenly all clothes I had on started to feel like too much clothing.

He slid off my blazer and my tie as if he could read my mind. Then he started to unbutton my shirt all the while his lips were moving along with mine. Teasing, suckling, nibbling and playing with my tongue in ways I didn't even know would weaken me.

I pulled away for a second when I realized I could be bold about what I needed to be satiated. Skin on skin contact. I pulled off his uniform cardigan first before I met his bright gaze. I could feel heat travel to my face and ears at my intentions as I took my fingers to his shirt buttons.

I was breathless and needy so when I realized that unbuttoning his shirt was taking longer; I dropped my hands from his shirt and started to unbuckle his belt instead. We were in a school classroom anyway, so getting fully naked was not what was of utmost importance.

I fumbled with the belt over and over again, failing to drop it from his waist fast enough. My breathing was in gasps and my bottom lip was between my teeth because I felt shy about needing him that badly.

"Lewis." Zhavia whispered.

We made eye contact; it made my heart stop beating for a steaming second. I liked how he looked right then. Completely disheveled from all the grasping I'd been doing to him, his lips were parted, wet and calling to me.

When his pink tongue darted from his mouth to swipe a coat of moisture on his bottom lip, I swear I lost it right then, with a moan. As my ankle wrapped itself around his leg for support and closeness.

"Come here," He said with a desire stricken hoarse voice. Leaning back in for another heart stopping, heat rousing kiss. At the same time when his hands stopped mine from fumbling with his belt. Then as if he had better control of his desires he commenced to taking one of his hands to unbuckle my belt with enviable ease. His other hand started to unbutton my shirt again with ease.

He moved from my lips and kissed the corner of my lip, my cheek, my jaw and then below my ear. I shivered his name and felt a drop of precum leak from me. He kissed the area again and started to leave faint kisses down my neck, on top of my shoulders and then a breeze of air kissed my skin when he dropped my trousers and boxers in one pull.

My arousal sprang up between us, demanding us both to look at it. Without giving me much time, his hand was on my arousal. I shivered, moaned and my body couldn't decide if it wanted to buck its hips or arch its back at his warm touch. In the end I think I did both and I would have been embarrassed but I think he loved it. Because he bit at my earlobe and whispered "You're breath taking Lew, d'ya know that?"

Most of the self embarrassment left me. He made me feel desired and that made me even hotter with desire and want for him.

One of his hands tightened on my hip bone with the thumb pressed into my pelvis. The other hand ran itself agonisingly and deliciously slow on the inside of my thighs. Light as a feather, slow as a black widow's tear on my skin. Every time the back of his hand rubbed close on my rigidness my toes would curl, my hips would buck and he would gasp on my neck. The sound falling on my ears like melting hot sex.

"Please," I begged to be touched, my hands were running over his toned back. The blades on his shoulders so sharp, toned and strong with strength on his lean firm body.

"Anything you want," his breath fanned my neck and my whole body shuddered, my rigidness leaked begging for more. No sooner his finger circled my head, coating itself with the precum. I looked down and saw my arousal strain with a tremble.