CHAPTER 17: Louis Unmarked

Lewis Kaplan Age 17|

He'd pronounced it wrong but for my selfish sake correcting him didn't even come to mind. He was better off not having anything to connect Lewis Kaplan to Louis the Keffa he kissed in a cave anyway. It was dangerous enough that I'd even talked to him for more reasons than one.

I fumbled with his belt, my breathing shallow, the combination of puberty and having close contact with him had me in a haze; my sex drive was over the roof. At the drop of my shirt he breathed into my mouth "You're so hot Louis."

Despite it not being my name, it pleased me to hear him say that thought and the way he touched me? The way his warm hands perused through my torso, sensually digging into my flesh with rushed desire. That transferred to me down my navel made me tremble beneath him and made me want to show out for him.

"I've always imagined this," I said before I lifted his forefinger and licked it before I put it in my mouth and started to suck on it. The finger was cold on my tongue and it made him sigh deeply. It was on instinct that I knew how to curl my tongue around it. Working it with the intention of having him on the edge of arousal.

I worked my hands to peruse through his naked torso that was adorned by a tattoo I didn't know he had; it was also very similar to the one I'd seen earlier on his best friend.

He hissed, pulled his finger back and clawed at my thighs, hitching one of my legs higher and around his waist as he continued the friction between us with fervor. Then he pulled back letting his hands travel down to unbutton my pants. His amber eyes were now wild, dilated and rich with lust. His gaze roamed my body, once more making me feel insanely sexy. The way he was looking at me was the same with how Ronald looked at Remi. I breathed deeply needing him to do something and to do it fast.

But....

Suddenly his body tensed hovering over mine, even in the dimmed light I could see the looming coldness slowly knocking in his amber eyes as they locked with mine. His gaze dropped to my arm and then back into my eyes, it darkened with question. There was something that resembled recognition in them; my mouth became dry but then I felt the twitch of his hardness against mine.

I rubbed on it with my own stiffness sliding up and down beneath him until I had him directed between my cheeks and when he hissed, I concluded he still desired me. So, I nuzzled his jaw, moaning and started nibbling the skin from his collarbone, throat, jaw up to his ear. Where I left a quiet moan before I drew back for his lips.

The way he so easily gave into me like one would for their romantic partner made me smile into our kiss.

He kissed me deeper, longer, somehow gentler yet he still kept charge and I knew I wanted him to take me, I wanted to enjoy him thoroughly inside me. There was a growing warmth of desire in the bottom of my belly and spine for Zhavia to slide into me. I groaned at the realization pulling at the thick strands of his hair as we kissed at the speed of our clothed dry humping. He moved from my lips leaving wet kisses on my jaw until he reached my ear and took my earlobe in his mouth igniting all the nerves connected from my ear to be aflame.

My eyes rolled back into fantasyland.

Where I imagined a storyline in my mind; where we were a couple in love, expressing what they felt for each other physically. It was all imagined of course but it made each touch I gave and received that much sweeter and hotter. The way his hands kneaded and groped my bottom closer to him, proved I wasn't the only one that sexually pent up.

However, I could tell his end game for whatever this was we were doing wasn't sex - penetration - at least not anymore.

Something in the rushed way he kissed me had shifted but I couldn't push him further than he was comfortable. So, I stayed following his lead, which wasn't any less sexy as it kept pushing me over the edge, to the point where I was panting, bucking my hips up to meet his. Occasionally adulating my arse deliriously on his hardness with the hope, he would rip off my jeans and service me with bare contact.