CHAPTER 45: Biting The Bullet Part 1 of 2

CHAPTER45: Biting The Bullet Part 1 of 2.

Lewis Kaplan age 18|

The kiss turned into a make out session, growing heavy with imprints of raw emotions and heightened senses that grew to painful degrees. My entire life I'd never been placed in a position or place where I felt I was meant and accepted to be. None except for this shared moment, where Zhavia held on to me tightly making me feel configured to believe and be enthralled by his desire for me. Desire that exceeded the bar of just sexual need, it like more and nothing had ever felt better. Nothing, had ever felt more right than this, he kissed me deeply and seriously. In turn I gave him just as much as he was giving me, catching every unsaid word with my heart and synchronising mine to his heart beat.  

He groaned into my mouth and I shuddered into a liquid needy thing in his arms. Climbing heights that drew on us with the desperate goal to connect. 

Slightly pulling my head from the kiss, our foreheads met and slowly, with romantic purpose I trailed my hands back up to his neck. Eyes fixed on his smoke laden amber gaze, a gasped to take my breath and breath him in. He took my mouth again and a moan escaped my throat when I felt his tongue inside me. There is something to be said about the way he did that, the way my body responded to him. The way my spirit felt with him, against him as I kissed him back, giving him my full, deep red meaning, through the holy and personal act.

This time when I kissed his mouth, it was to take charge but he deliciously fought me for control. Steadying and tightening his arms around the low of my waist. Mine went around and hung onto his strong broad shoulders. Zhavia mildly changed angles and deepened the kiss, his tongue a velvet sensation on mine that made me moan a cry into his mouth. As though he couldn't help himself, his hands went around my thighs, lifting them off the ground to wrap around him.

 I left the kiss, forehead on forehead with the only way to calm my embarrassed I told him to put me down. The position he'd had me in, made me feel exposed, I liked it, I liked it very much. First he brushed a strand of hair from my face then he cupped my cheek and pressed those wet lips back on mine as he carried me in his arms . Once more, I felt myself liquefy into his nerve shattering kisses, my body felt like a worked up and oiled space machine ready to go and my moans didn't hide that fact. 

All of me yearned to kiss until we were naked.

With me in his arms, he moved us to the edge of the bed where he lay me down before him. Half shy and completely aroused I looked up at him from under my lashes when he didn't come on top of me right away. Thinking of a way I could ask him to I licked the uncertainty then bit on my bottom lip as I watched him watch me. First his gaze ran me over slowly, so slowly that if I didn't feel and see his desire I'd have been over ridden with self consciousness. At his sweep take my skin caught heat, my head was a strong and sure thud against my chest. I made a show of softly bunching up the sheets in my hands and one of my legs went over the other, in an effort to hide the swell of me. 

In protest, he growled - a sound that reached my ears in foreplay and went back to wearing that admiring amber gaze of his, letting it roam over me. 

I gasped, watching the swell of him thicken before he finally came on top of me; slowly, with intelligent movements that took my breath away. His attention, acceptance and body weight made me tremble in the best way below him. I found myself breathing in through my nose in long gasps, my heart was pounding against my chest. I could think of so many times I thought myself so fortunate with him but this. The look enraptured in his amazing amber eyes, that look of want and desire; desire for me made me feel so lucky.

"I'm crazy about you Lewis." He said.

The serious tone and sexy husk in his voice sent a visceral shudder through my heart.