CHAPTER 46: Down To The Hilt.

ZHAVIA YORUSH AGE 18|

Lewis keened below me body moving at a slowed pace along with mine. Both of us in rhythm to the relentless passionate and delirious screwing. So many times I had imagined myself having him but nothing I imagined came close nor could have prepared me for the reality of him; bare and a sexual ruin offsetting a rage of burning desire within my psyche.

Nothing in this world felt better than being buried to the hilt inside him and nothing else could take me spiritually higher than the sound of him moaning my name in a soto voice. Raspy and melodic like a fresh year's prayer as I moved to completely engulf him in pure, raw ecstasy. Need clung from the insides of my veins to the heat plastering itself on my skin. I felt my own arousal pulsate inside him, his wall muscles clenched, sinking me in deeper and chocking me in his tightness. My hands shook on his hips, trembling with the excruciating desire that came as a response to his tightness.

Lewis's head fell back; blonde hair falling in a mess around his head, blue eyes rolling back on  closed lids, rose tinted lips parting with an inaudible gasp. It was quiet the beautiful sight, provocative yet out of heaven itself. I was mesmerised and overwhelmed with affectionate desire that made me strain with light dizziness falling on my head. But it didn't stop me from thrusting into him, almost all the way out and then back in to the hilt with long strokes, repeatedly.

"Ah!" He cried beautifully, his lithe leg hiking itself higher and around my waist. Before it slid off, weakened in the joints. I held it back up by the back of his thighs with a single hand and returned it with support to stay around my waist. My head lowered on crook of his neck to plant kisses on his most sensitive side.

"Zhavia!" He cried gripping on tighter to my biceps, short manicured nails sinking into my skin. His own naked body a sexy writhing devastation below my own. His arousal leaking and receiving stimulation from my abs and his stomach. His chest kept heaving and was damp with our mixed sweat that had remained from our first round of sex. "Zhavia!" He cried again, a beautifully moaned sound that fell on my ears like a serious come on.

"You're so beautiful Lewis, I want you, I need you with me so bad." I don't know why I said that when I was already having him, but the truth is what it is. It also felt like I would die if I didn't tell him how he was making me feel. "Mhmm" I groaned, certain I would die from pleasure.

It felt like this every time we had sex.

Ever since the first time, where it proved Lewis and I were determined to fuck the living lights out of each other, the entire three days since our first time. The entire three days where we were waiting for word to reach us from other troops. Three days spent with every survivor confined inside the house for three days now. Each day spent the same way between the two of us; breaking from sex only for sleep, food and our all the round clock duties. That included him patient tending under the guidance of more experienced medics. Whilst I went over strategy intel, planning and some field work with the cadets.

However, each time we became one like this it didn't seem to satiate us from the need we had for each other. It seemed we needed each other even more and not just for sex as our exchange of gazes, smiles and stolen moments during the busy hours were anything to go by.

"Hmph," I groaned again now offering him short powerful thrusts mixed with long strokes at the end. I felt a perfect Kegel grip on my dick. "Fuck!" I cursed loving the entire feeling of his walls tightening even more around me. I moved my head until our foreheads touched then our gazes locked.

A sexually strained whimper left Lewis's parted lips, that seemed to yearn for me in their rosiness that was like the inside of a ripe watermelon. A pink tongue darted from his mouth to moisten his bottom lip. The motion was like a beckoning gesture siring me to lay a wet, sizzling kiss on him.