1.1: Peace Sign

Chapter 1

Chapter 1.1: Peace Sign cont...
April & Dave

"Shitttt" April moaned as she felt him slowly stretching her pussy. This is one of those feelings she missed.

Dave buried his face in the crook of her neck trying to suppress his moans but April wasn't here for that shit. She loved to hear a nigga moan and Dave knew that shit. "Fuckkkk" he dragged. "This shit too tight" Dave groaned as he continued to push inch after inch of himself inside of her then slowly pulled out stopping at the head of his dick and plunged back inside then pulled himself all the way out. Ramming his dick back inside of her folds and drenching wet walls April screamed out in pleasure feeling all 9 ½ inches of him buried deep inside her while Dave felt her pussy clench him like a glove as if it was only made for him. She felt heavenly and better than he had imagined she would but then again he didn't expect anything less.

"Ma let go" Dave groaned, stopped moving, and looked down at her. If she kept clenching down on him it was going to be over quicker than they both expected. Right now all he wanted to do was fuck her and with her clenching him it made it harder for him to do so. His dick was too damn sensitive at the moment.

"I can't help it" April moaned as she started fucking him back rolling her hips trying to get him to start moving again. She didn't care if he didn't last she just wanted him to pound her out. Besides they both knew the first round wouldn't be about shit.

"Ma" he closed his eyes and bit down on his bottom lip.

"Fuck me Papi" she kept winding her hips as he stood still trying to hold on a little while longer.

"Fuck it its over" Dave surrendered as he started drilling in and out of her then lifted her right leg placing it on his shoulder and leaned down till it was damn near touching the headboard. He went to work fucking her senseless as she clawed at his back meeting him stroke for stroke.

"Papi right there" she moaned as her body jerked feeling him hitting her spot like his dick knew exactly where it was located without no need for directions.

"Right there ma" he asked in a husky tone as he repeatedly hit her spot over and over again watching her love faces. Papi pulled that bedroom voice out on her making her juices gush even more.

"Mhmm" she nodded her head taking everything that he was giving her as she continued to fuck him back still meeting him stroke for stroke. She was trying to milk him for all he had.

"Words ma" he said as he tortuously yet slowly pulled out of her and plunged back inside. "Shit" he lowly mumbled and tightly closed his eyes trying to concentrate on something else other than how good her pussy felt just so he could last a little bit longer.

April yelped as he filled her up to the hilt with all of his length and girth buried deep inside of her. "Yes Papi yes right there" she screamed as her toes curled and cracked as she felt pressure building up in the very core of her stomach while his balls slapped against her ass with every stroke adding to the pleasure he was already giving her.