15: Papi's Home

Chapter 15: Papi's HomeDave

Dave

"Hey ma Lil Butt just called me so I'm a make my way to ya parents to pick them up" Dave said as he entered the kitchen. Everyone had left a few hours ago so it was just the two of them. They had a late morning just cuddled up in bed enjoying the silence and moment they had together before they got the girls.

"I told you she not playing no games" April laughed. "I'll take something out for lunch so it'll be almost done by the time y'all get back" she turned and looked back at him. She was in the fridge reaching for her green olives.

"Nah just take something out for dinner. I want some shit from the Jamaican spot"

"Cool well you better get going before she calls you again" April chuckled knowing Kairi was not playing when it came to her decorating the Christmas tree. From the time April put the tree in the house she had been talking about it.

"You tryna get rid of me" he asked as he walked up on her and playfully mugged her.

"Of course not but I know my Love Bug has been dying to put up the tree" she said as she kept her eyes on him.

Dave eyed her up and down then smirked. She had been walking around in a sports bra and booty shorts all day and right now he had her cornered.

"Nope not happening Papi go head and pick up my babies" she hit him with her favorite line and tried to walk off already knowing what was on his mind. He would've gotten a little something popping earlier but they had both been too tired to bust a move and he could tell that she was actually exhausted.

"What you tryna run for I ain't even do shit" he said and devilishly smirked thinking about how they had the house to themselves right now so they had the opportunity to get it in anywhere without being interrupted.

"Because I know what that look on ya face means. You can get at me tonight when the girls are sleep but I'd like to be able to decorate the tree too since you be doing me dirty these day" April said and backed up some only to bump into the kitchen counter. Dave knew she still felt a way about having to walk around their parents all fucked up the day after Thanksgiving but he didn't care she asked for it and not only that she loved it. He had laid it down on her just like she liked and then some.

Dave laughed. "Ya good you haven't done anything to be put on punishment so let me just tap that spot for the one time" he said as he wrapped his arms around her waist and licked his lips then scooped her up and placed her on top of the kitchen counter and stepped between her legs and pulled her close. It had been weeks since he had some grade A so he was willing to be a little late picking up the girls. Besides they were chilling with their grandparents anyway so they were good.

April bit down on her bottom lip giving it some thought and sighed. Dave knew she wanted it but she was trying not to give in. "The girls Papi. Later on I gotchu we can break in the tub and a few more places" she said. They had christened the house but they still had a lot more rooms to cover.