22: Clearing The Air

Chapter 22: Clearing the AirDave

Dave

"Be thankful for the bad things in life. They open your eyes to see the good things you weren't paying attention to before."
[Author Unknown]

Dave tried to go to sleep and just let April be. They had taken a hot bath and showered together, hopped in the bed, and talked until April had fallen asleep in his arms. He knew she was tired so he was trying his best to let her be but he was high key horny and still feeling a way after seeing her in her hood bad bitch mode. That shit had him turned on and every time he tried to think of something else it just wouldn't work. The images of her savagely slinging bitches left and right just kept playing and playing over and over again. He had wanted to take her down at the door but they were in a house filled with family including their parents so he knew they couldn't get down the way he really wanted to. He wanted a wild and crazy night. Granted they definitely had some wild and crazy nights but from what he witnessed tonight he knew shit could get a little crazier. He had originally wanted to go back to their home but April wanted to be close to Charlie and Kairi after everything had gone down so he said fuck it thinking he could hold out. Everyone besides Trey and his friend Vonni were at their house so Dave knew this was about to be one hell of a task but he was willing to risk it all. Dave eased out of bed causing April to stir in her sleep, walked to their bedroom door, locked it, made his way back to bed, and hopped back in then spooned April.

"Ma" he whispered in her ear as he guided his hand down her bare leg and between her legs. She was wearing one of his t-shirts and a pair of panties so to him that meant easy access. "Ma" he whispered again and cupped her pussy feeling her warmth making her squirm and moan in her sleep.

"Papi" she lowly moaned again and placed her hand on top of his that now rested snug between her legs. "We can't" she said and grabbed his hand trying to remove it so she could go back to sleep.

"We can if you can keep quiet" he whispered determined to get some.

April removed his hand and turned around looking at him. "Papi I'm sleepy" she said pouting. He could see the sleep all in her eyes but all he needed was a good twenty minutes just to get himself right. Shit he'd do all of the work tonight.

"I know ma but I need some. I know you felt my shit. It's on brick and you know when it's like this it ain't gonna go down unless I have the goods. Besides you know I'll rock ya ass back to sleep" he said looking at her lustfully and hopeful. Even with her busted lip she still looked good.

April bit down on her bottom lip disregarding her little lip bruise. He knew she was in her head debating just like he knew she wanted to get at him while he was fighting. She liked that shit too. It turned her on.

"You know you want this dick ma" he grabbed her hand and placed it on him making her groan. He knew she was about to give in. She couldn't say no to him with his dick this damn hard. She just couldn't. Let alone Charlie was in another room with Chris so it was just the two of them tonight. "I'll turn some music on and you can ride this mustache and let me get ya shit right"