25.1: Bittersweet

25.1: Bittersweet cont...
April

"I think she's cool a lil quiet and reserved but she would be a wild card meaning you really wouldn't know what to expect with her. Like at the party she was quiet but as time went on she was almost as live as we were" Mimi said honestly.

"Agreed she did come out of her shell some but it seems like the more you hang around her you notice that she's not as quiet as she seems which is pretty normal when you're meeting new people. You don't just meet new people and show them your whole hand at once. She was a mood. Even when she put one and one together and figured out brother was Triple B's father she never faltered. She didn't rush to her phone to spread it and she didn't look at any of you funny" Alaina added and Trey nodded listening. Alaina thought Vonnii was cool for the most part. She didn't seem like the type that was trying to be down, get a one up, waiting to hear some dirt so she could spread it, or any of the other messy shit some chicks be on.

Shooter chuckled. "She actually looked at them and said I Stan"

"Exactly" all the women said and laughed.

"You know me if I felt like something was off I'd a been spoke up then and there because what we're not gonna do is willingly let someone with bad vibes stay in our inner circle. I'd a kindly showed her to the door the night of the party and if you'd a asked me why I'd a kindly said brother she ain't the one. She's def cool people though. I don't get bad vibes from her but keep ya eyes open just to be on the safe side. It's still new and everybody is cool in the beginning but enjoy the getting to know you stage. Other than that I actually think y'all look cute together" Ebony said and Trey nodded then looked at April. He was happy that the girls weren't picking up any bad vibes and actually liked Vonnii.

"Lay it on me lil sis" Trey said and August snickered.

"Stop being messy lil daddy" Alaina said already knowing August was thinking about when April laid that tongue lashing on Trey's ass.

"Ok" he mumbled.

April looked at August and snickered then focused on Trey. "She fits in with us but I agree with my sisters. She's more than meets the eye but she won't show you everything until she feels like you've earned it or rather she's comfortable. But my judge of character maybe a lil iffy these days because I couldn't even see the snake slithering in my own front yard until it was too late so like sista said keep ya eyes open and enjoy the ride. Be cautious but still do ya thing. She's a sweetie" April said. Vonnii hadn't rubbed her the wrong way but she wasn't playing stupid, dumb, or blind with anyone anymore. She had gotten burned one too many times. "Just remember at the end of the day it doesn't matter what we think bout her it's on you and how you feel bout her"

"And by the way just because me and my ain't ish sister is beefing doesn't mean I'll allow someone I don't know to dog her out in my presence. You and Vonnii can keep that between the two of y'all. I'm not trying to be mean it's just a heads up" April said as a matter of fact. She didn't know Vonnii from a can of paint and yes she wasn't fuckin with Hazel but she wasn't going to let a stranger try to come for her in her presence. At the end of the day their relationship was definitely fucked but she was still family. "Same rule applies for Hazel" If the opportunity presented itself April wouldn't let Hazel come for Vonnii either.