14: Pop Up Guess Who

Chapter 14: Pop Up Guess WhoOmniscient

Omniscient

Thanksgiving had come and gone and it seemed like the weeks had gone by pretty fast and Dave was excited about that. Tonight was his last show for his east coast leg and not only that but after this show he and his boys were going to celebrate and call it a wrap. Then it was straight home to be with his woman and his little girls. He needed some daddy daughter time with the both of them. Christmas was around the corner and their first one as a family so he wanted it to be special and memorable. The girls were even waiting on him to come home just so they could put up the Christmas tree and decorate it together and he couldn't wait. April had let him know that she already had the tree but she had gone out and bought decorations with Kairi. All they had to do now was some last minute Christmas shopping. Dave had already done some shopping of his own curtesy of the internet and stopping at stores along the way while on tour. Those packages he had gotten sent to his parent's house. There was one particular gift he couldn't wait to get his hands on though.

Any, who it was his last show and he was ready to get shit cracking. He had wished April could come out and see him at least once. He wanted her on stage hyping him up and rapping along with him and his music. He wanted to be able to look back at her, wink, and have her see him live in effect on how it really goes down at his concerts. He wanted her to see his fans rapping along and chanting his name. He wasn't Chris Brown but he was Dave East and he could put on a hell of a show. Honestly he wanted his ride or die by his side. He wanted to see that proud look in her eyes. The same one she had when she was looking at him at his listening party. With this being his last show and him letting his so-called boys go he wanted April to be there just to show niggas what he really had at home waiting for him every night.

Dave wanted niggas to know that yes she might've dated Chris once upon a time but she was his fiancé and tried and true. She repped him to the fullest and she was his number one fan. He wanted them to see how she really got down and that she wasn't this snooty conceited stuck up bitch who thought the world revolved around her and just because she had money it didn't mean she was all about it. But he knew that no matter how bad he wanted her to be there with him tonight that she couldn't be and he was ok with that. He was still going to put on his best performance and celebrate like always and be home before she could wake up.

"Aye yo bruh we gotta get rolling for sound check. The rest of those niggas can meet up with us later on but we gotta go" Shooter said as he checked the time on his phone. They were all in Dave's room pretty much chilling and having a pregame. At the moment it was just Dave, Errol, Shooter, and Bully and honestly the four of them liked it that way. This shit had put some shit in perspective for Dave. He really didn't need the whole hood. His little brother and his day ones were all he needed. He liked to be able to chill with family where the vibes were good and people weren't asking twenty one questions trying to get in his business.

"Bet" Dave said and tossed his drink back then stood up and made his way to his bag with his fit for the night in it. The four of them double checked to make sure they had everything for the night then left out the room and went down to the elevator and met up with security. This security team had consisted of Cecil and three other legit men that he could rely on. Of course niggas that he had put on for security hadn't been where he needed them to be but at least he still had a few ones left.