21: Never Scared

Chapter 21: Never ScaredApril

April

No, I ain't bad, just don't kiss no ass or take shit
And I'm a grown man, find you somebody to play with
If you'on like me when you see me, better not say shit
I'll choke yo ass out like Dre did that bitch
You better tell these pussies they ain't fucking with no rookie
I'm a Bankhead nigga, I'll take yo cookiez!
So don't make it a me or you situation
I'll have yo partner down at I.C.U. visitation
Like, hope for the best, but I'on think he gon make it
Not the way he was shiverin and shakin on the pavement
I'll tell you wha, if you make it, call'em grace cuz he amazin
Find out these verses wasn't the only thang blazing
And just when you thought that I was done I was saving
The best for last, nigga kiss my ass
Like Della Reese, they my folks, it's best you just let'em be
Cuz I don't do shit for pretend, them FED's just ain't never see nigga!
[Never Scared: Bone Crusher ft. Killer Mike & T.I.]

"What the fuck happened" Dave asked as his mug instantly graced his face. April knew he was a little upset you know with it being the holiday and all. The last few days had been enjoyable good days.

"I don't know just yet but Unkie sent me the 911 text so either Agnes fucked up and did some dumb shit or they found out the reason behind how I've been feeling lately" she replied and rolled her eyes referring to how she felt like something bad was going to happen to her. "I knew it wouldn't be long before she crawled her way out of that dusty ass hole again and luckily I came prepared" she said happy as hell that she had packed a duffle bag for this very moment because at this point if it wasn't Millie whoever it was could still get it.

"That's why you brought the duffle bag out the house for" he questioned with his brow raised thinking he should've known what it was when he saw it but he had gave it no thought because he was too distracted by the way she looked tonight.

"Yup" she said popping the P. "I had a feeling some shit was gonna pop off but most likely Unkie is letting us enjoy the rest of the night and let's not forget we do have a visitor so we can't even call a family meeting right now" she said because this was something Vonnii couldn't be a part of and if they did call an emergency meeting not only would it ruin the night but it would be rude to leave Vonnii hanging while they talked shop.

"Look I know I asked you to do this but everything has been on the up and up. Are you sure you want to do this" he questioned because if she didn't want to he wasn't go to make her do something she didn't want to do. Dave was right though things were good but this was something April had to do and not just for him. She had to do it for herself. She knew Millie wouldn't stop unless she ended it besides it was her fight to begin with and now she had nothing stopping her or in her way.

"It's time to end it. No loose strings come February. I'm done with all this Agnes and Profit back and forth shit and all of their lil flunkies and if it's someone new then they can get it too" April answered confidently. She had been waiting for this moment for a long while.