11.1: Thanksgiving...Ending

11.1: Thanksgiving...Ending cont...
April

The Next Day...

"I just want you to know that ya ain't shit for this Papi" April pouted damn near ready to roll her eyes at him.

"I told you what it was last night. So the next time you think bout keeping shit to ya self or talking to me like you lost ya mind you'll think bout this very moment" he chuckled looking at her.

"I'm staying out here. I'm not going inside there with all of them. The crew sure I don't mind but our parents and my damn uncle hells nah" she shook her head not here for the shits.

"You shouldn't have been asking for that act right. I came home and gave you everything you asked for" he grabbed himself as he continued looking at her laughing. He had fucked her ass up in the worst way last night and now between her kitty and her legs she was typed fucked up. Did she enjoy it? Most certainly but she didn't want to be strolling around in a damn wheelchair in front of everybody especially not their parents. She didn't want them to know that Dave had bust her ass wide open last night.

"Papi you know this isn't right" she looked at him still pouting.

"All I know is the longer you take to get ya ass out the car the less time I get to spend with my babies"

"Bye David I'll see you when I make it inside" she looked at him and started to roll her eyes again.

Dave mugged the shit out of her. "Get fucked up. I'll pull this bitch right in the garage and fuck ya ass up in the backseat and you won't have no choice but to stay in the car. Now finish rolling them pretty shits and see what happens" he challenged.

April looked at him and bit down on her bottom lip knowing he wasn't playing and at the moment she was not even going to entertain it even though it did sound pretty tempting. She grabbed the handle of the door and slowly stepped out as best as she could then closed the door.

"Punk ass" she mumbled.

"Say it with ya chest ma. You being so fast I'd a helped you out of the car like always" he said as he hopped out himself still with that stupid smirk on his face.

"Not this time. You want to laugh at me"

"When you're with me do you ever open doors" he questioned with his brow raised.

"No"

"Exactly" he mugged her then walked over to her side and scooped her up in his arms. "Acting like you ain't enjoy ya self last night" he said as he carried her bridal style up the stairs to their second home where everyone but them, Bully, Ebony, and Shooter had stayed last night.

"Trust we both know I did" she said as she thought about how they had finally christened their home. Last night was another wild night. They barely even gotten any sleep and he barely gave her enough time to recuperate in between rounds. Every time she thought she had a quick breather he was right there on her heels making her pussy quiver and gush. Punishment was well worth the wait. It made her want to start shit just so he could punish her ass.