21.3: Never Scared (The End)

Chapter 21

Chapter 21.3: Never Scared cont...The End
April

"SWITCH" April and Alaina yelled as they quickly ran to each other and slapped hands and switched who they were fighting. It was some shit they use to do back in the day when they were growing up. It was one of those shits where you wanted to fight the bitch for coming at your sister wrong and asking for some shit they didn't want and even though you knew your sister was handling her own you still wanted in. April ran over to Millie and started whooping on her ass while Alaina did the same to Kae.

"YESSSSSSS WHOOP THEIR ASSES SISTAS WHOOP THEIR ASSES" Ebony shouted hype as hell as she looked between both fights watching her sisters proudly.

April and Alaina whooped and wailed on Millie and Kae's asses until they were black and blue and tapped the fuck out defeated like no other. Millie lied out on the floor slumped and just done with life not wanting anymore of what she had so willingly signed up and asked for as Kae did the same. Kae definitely had more fight than Millie had in her and was definitely getting some shit off but in this fight when April knew that her back was against the wall and people had really sat down, came up with a plan to kill her, and paid someone to do so her and Alaina knew that this was no ordinary fight. It was literally kill or be killed and no one was having that. April had a whole ass family who depended on her and Alaina had a sister that no one was about to take from her but God and he was the only person allowed to do so. That was the one person she knew she couldn't stop from coming after April.

"I'm done just get it over with" Kae said tiredly as she laid on the floor sprawled out just done with life right about now and willingly ready to meet her maker.

"I bet the fuck you are with ya delusional ass" Alaina said standing over her then walked off like she just wasn't in a fight.

April walked off on Millie and straight up to Alaina and stood in front of her starring her down. Alaina knew what she was doing. It's what she did pretty much after every fight she had. She was checking to see if she was ok.

"I'm good Thing 1" Alaina smiled at her looking over her as well. She hadn't called her that name in so long but she felt the need to say it. She felt like she needed to hear it. She felt like she needed to let her know that yea things were fucked up in their sisterhood but just because they didn't have thing 3 didn't mean that she Thing 2 would ever leave her side. She would never falter. She would always be there just like she had been for her. Besides before Hazel even came into their lives they were Thing 1 and Thing 2 and that would never change.

"Good looking out Thing 2 good looking out" April smiled back at her happy with how she was looking. There wasn't a mark or scratch on her but April couldn't say the same for herself. "Now go chill with ya man while I end this shit here" she said then looked over at Millie.

"Bet" Alaina nodded and walked off as April watched her walk back to her spot next to August who had his arms already open and waiting for her.

"You did good lil baybeh" he said and kissed her forehead.