27: Rolling With The Homies

Chapter 27: Rolling With The HomiesApril

April

"Friendships should have a solid foundation built on Alcohol, Profanity, Inappropriateness, and Shenanigans!"
[Author Unknown]

"Papi I need to finish up" April said in between moans as Dave dicked her down up against the shower wall as the water sprinkled their bodies. Her arms draped around his neck with her legs wrapped around his waist she whined her hips as best she could trying to meet him stroke for stroke. She had been in the shower getting ready for a much needed girls day when he smooth walked into the shower like he normally did while she was showering and whispered that good shit in her ear as usual and got her all worked up. There was nowhere for her to run and he had successfully managed to get her hot, bothered, horny, and cornered so she gave in.

"Ma shh just let me fuck" he said and groaned in her neck as he thrusted in and out of her trying to feel everything he could as her pussy swallowed him whole and locked around him.

"Ok" she whimpered and clawed at his back as he picked up speed and did his thing.

*******

"I love how ya tryna make me late but when ya ass needs to be somewhere I let you be" April said as she slipped into her matching black panty and bra set then looked over at Dave lying in the bed in a pair of sweats bare chest with his arms behind his head like he was a fucking king or some shit. Then again he was her king. They both knew that but that wasn't the point this time around. She was busy trying to get ready for her day while he was busy low key trying to make her stay.

"Making you late wasn't part of my plan but I guess you forget a nigga is back on road at the end of the month so I'm tryna get all the pussy I can get. My girls are taking a nap too so it was the perfect opportunity to get shit crackin" he said like it was nothing. Then again to him it was nothing. They were trying to get in as many sessions as they could before he left again knowing that this time around he wouldn't be able to come back and forth home because he would be touring out of the country. He would be traveling to London, Amsterdam, and a few other places. Of course he would be home for Kairi's birthday but he'd be gone the next day or later on that night so they were trying to roll with the time they had left together.

"Trust I already know and I'm trying to keep my mind off of it because this month has breezed on by. When you leave I'm gonna miss you because FaceTime is cool and all but it's not enough when I want to cuddle and just be by ya side but you know I have plans today" April said. How could she forget about tour when they had been attached to the hip since he had been home? At this point she honestly couldn't wait for tour to be over.

"And ya getting ready right now and you still have time to spare" he shot back never taking his eyes off her. She was happy he didn't dig any further into him leaving soon because she wasn't ready to face the music just yet. She loved when he was home. She enjoyed his company, having his attention, joking around with him, seeing him with their girls, their nightly talks, their much needed sessions, and just him being home period. She wasn't ready to let him go again. To her these past few months of him being gone had seemed to be dragging by and taking their sweet time when any other time it seemed like time flew by.