∆ 3 ∆

,,So Ron and I have gotten promise rings last year and you know that. I'm just waiting for him to propose now." Hermione smiled.

          ,,You see, his job requires him to constantly travel and I have gotten an apartment in the muggle world. He doesn't come often, but when he does we have these cute date nights and in the morning he brings me breakfast to bed."

          ,,I've been to Romania with Ron a few times now, I've seen Charlie and George went with us as well. He's still not recovering from what happened. But of course, he looks exactly like Fred so he basically sees Fred every morning." Hermione sighed and took a sip of her tea.

          ,,Ron seems distant though. For the past three weeks, we haven't even seen eachother properly. I didn't come for Christmas because I have exams soon. We fought because of it, but Molly sent me a letter saying it's fine, that education is very important and that she's actually proud of me for studying so well." Hermione smiled at the memory.

          ,,I don't know what exactly happened over these three weeks. He just seems as if he didn't want to be with me. He doesn't take his promise ring down from his finger though." Hermione sighed.

          ,,Maybe he's just grieving. After all, it's his brother's death anniversary." Draco took a sip of his tea as well.

          ,,Draco I saw you at the funeral." Hermione smiled sadly. ,,I saw you cry and telling Fred that you're sorry that you are partly responsible for his death because after all, you used to be a Death Eater.. I saw and heard you say that you must admit the twins were funny. You cried for him, Draco."

          ,,So it's a bad thing to have emotions now?"

          ,,Of course not!" Hermione smiled at him, her eyes glistening with her tears.
,,It was sweet of you." She chuckled to hide the sadness in her voice.

          ,,Enough of me, what's new in your life Draco?"