∆ 7 ∆

Hermione was in the room with Draco. Harry has already had his check up done and he seemed to be doing well. But he knew questions were coming. He didn't want to be questioned. He truly didn't feel like answering, being worried about, hearing cries.

          He's had enough of that.

          ,,So Harry, how do you feel? Any pain?" His fiance asked, brushing Harry's hair out of his face. Harry has felt so loved just by this simple action from his lover.

          ,,My right side of my face hurts. I'll be fine though. It's burnt after all." Harry sighed. He knew they will ask. He didn't want them to ask.
The questions never came though.

          Hermione smiled. She went to Harry, kissed his forehead and squeezed his hand. ,,I'll come back later, you love birds." She chuckled and made Harry smiled but his face hurt so he just decided to not smile for a while until his face heals at least a little.

          Draco sat down onto a chair, grabbed a hold of Harry's hand. Draco was aware that Harry probably didn't want to be questioned. But he had to know where Harry has been. It's been a bloody year for God's sake!

          ,,Harry, please tell me. What happened over this year?"