∆ 60 ∆

Harry was lying in his bed he used to share with Draco. He missed his lover. But his lover was no longer his. Draco seemed to have disappeared. No one knew where he was. It's been two months now. Two months after Draco's disappearance and no one questioned it. Minerva just hired a new person to become the school nurse and everyone just pretended Draco never existed.

        Of course, this didn't apply to Lucien, Allen, Pansy, Blaise or anyone in the Gryffindor Family. They were still searching for Draco, but without a result. It seemed that Draco didn't want to find them. It seemed like he no longer wanted Harry.

        Harry's heart still hurt. The empty feeling inside of him didn't leave him. He had constant panic attacks and PTSD episodes. He was on pills that weren't helping and potions only made him want more and more of them. He felt like an addict. That was, because he was. He was addicted to a potion that makes one happy - alcohol.

        Harry slowly, but surely cried himself to almost sleep when a body crashed right next to his. He was startled, quickly turned on the light and saw none other, than the infamous Draco Malfoy with a broken nose, wrist, long hair, unshaved and he seemed to be limping as well. As if Harry's burnt face wasn't a good amount of bruises this year.

        Draco was crying in agony, yet in sadness. The mixture of those two emotions was nowhere near being good and Harry knew that. Harry would think Draco would use healing spells on himself, but when Draco heard Harry's thoughts he shuffled his broken hand inside of his pocket, not failing to groan while doing so, and showed his snapped wand.

        Harry could cry. His man was no longer a proper wizard. Maybe they could get him another wand, or fix this beauty. Harry wouldn't know. He quickly did the best healing spells on Draco that he could manage to make up and saw Draco groan in pain a few more times before his body relaxed, signaling he is no longer in agony.

        Harry didn't need to ask for an explanation, Draco knew he needed to speak and save his relationship.

        ,,It's my father. . He never changed. . He crucioed me, he tortured me with muggle weapons. . He's still a death eater. . Harry I'm a murderer. . He injured my mom, Harry. . I couldn't help it. . I killed my father, Harry. ." Draco cried, and he cried hard.

        Harry couldn't even bring himself to be mad at the blonde for "ghosting" him. Because it wasn't the case. But Harry knew a court awaited Draco. A second court where Harry would have to speak in Draco's favor. He wasn't too excited about it, but there was no other way.

        The whole night, Harry was awake. He spent the whole night hugging Draco, covering him and treating him as if he was a baby. He made sure that Draco feels safe, he even casted his patronus to make Draco feel protected.

        When Draco saw Harry's patronus looking around the room, he casted his patronus, a very magnificent peacock to dance around with the stag. That's when Harry remembered the book about a stag and a peacock and grabbed it from their bookshelf. He read it to Draco, until the pale boy fell asleep.

        How was he going to explain this to everyone?

        Harry had no absolute fucking idea.