01

Chorong POV
Seoul University,

"On Earth! We're flooded with thousands of assignments for the next semester holiday!" Solar pouts.

"Come on. It's our last holiday and after that we're going to face internship and Viva presentation. Our lecturers want the best for us" I smile

"Talk about it, Rong ah. We can only pass with your pink note books" Irene rolls her eyes

"Okay, okay. I'll help you girls, okay?" I sigh. I can't even say no to my best friends.

"This is why I love you so much, Rong ah!" Solar hugs me. Irene comes into the hug too. I smile at them.

We walk to the cafeteria and grab our lunch. After that, all of us part ways to our house. Okay, the next holiday gonna be hard for me.

End POV

✨✨✨✨✨

Suho POV
Cafe,

"Damn it. I can't even hangout on the next holiday" I curse in anger.

"Relax, bro. It's our last holiday before practical whatsoever" Xiumin laughs as he drinks his mocha.

"Dude, come on. Stop thinking about enjoying your youth anymore, okay?" Changsub pats my shoulder

I roll my eyes in annoyance. This is what happens when I'm being surrounded with top students in my course. "Whatever. Who's coming tonight?" I smile

"When did we ever absence at parties, buddy?" Xiumin smacks my back.

"But no flirting, of course" Changsub says and high five with Xiumin. Ugh, they'll never stop at teasing me. I glare as we leave the cafe, heading to our houses.

✨✨✨✨✨
Home,

I put my bag on the couch and lie down on the sofa. Suddenly, my little sister approach me. "Oppa"

"Hmm?"

"We're going to see dad's friends tonight" she replies, making me shock. Tch, they'll never stop me from having fun. I glare at Namjoo

"So what?"

"You'll be joining" she replies, giving me a nonchalant shrug. I sit in the sofa, feeling angry. On Earth, I wanna go to the party tonight.

"No, I'm not interested" I give her my stern look. Namjoo sighs. She sits beside me.

"When are you going to change? You're 23, idiot"

"Whatsoever. I'm not join.."

"You'll be joining and there'll be no excuses, Kim Junmyeon" I turn and see my mom watching us from upstairs. I curse silently and leave the house.

End POV
✨✨✨✨✨

Chorong POV
Home,

I look at my books as I listen to IDGAF by Dua Lipa. Suddenly, I hear someone knocks on my door. I look up and invite the person. "Oh, Chan. Come in" I say.

"Hi, noona. Sorry for disturbing, but mama asked me to give you this" he hands me in a shopping bag. There's a yellow bodycon dress inside it.

"What for?" I frown in confusion. Chanyeol sits on my bed and lies himself down. I look at the dress. It's beautiful.

"I have no idea, either. Mama told me that we're going to see her and papa's friends" Chanyeol gives me a nonchalant shrug. Hmm, as if it's going to disturb my studies right?

"When?"

"Tonight. They're a rich family and I'm having goosebumps suddenly" Chanyeol shivers, bringing laughter into my room. Yes, he's always frightened with rich people. I don't even know why, but... That's the fact.

"Urm, okay then" I smile as I hang the dress in my small closet. We're not rich that I could have big closet like Irene and Solar could have. Chanyeol smiles and leaves my room.

I sit on my bed and stare at my reflection on the mirror. Why am I feeling nervous? Why am I feeling that something's bad is going to happen to me? Ah, brush off your thoughts.

End POV