16

Chorong POV
Morning,

I open my eyes as I hear the vibration from my phone. Ugh, who's reaching for me at 8.30 am? I look at the notification.

<Songsaenim, do we have class today? Or is it cancel? I'm Jisoo, your student>

Damn it. I walk out from Suho's hug and rush to the bathroom. How can I forget that I have training today? Oh God, the girls are probably waiting for their instructor right now.

After that, I wear my floral off shoulder top and skinny denim jeans. I apply my makeup thinly and grab my phone and handbag. Suddenly, "babe?"

Shit! I forget to wake Suho up! I walk back into the room, looking at Suho who's still confused. "Honey. You're awake"

He nods, still confused. Ah, please. I want to hurry! "Where are you going? I thought there's nothing special today" he asks, looking at me. I sigh and sit on the bed.

"You forgot that I'm a dance instructor? I have training today and I don't even remember about it. My students are already at the studio"

Suho smiles. "Ah, you told me once. Sure, you can go. Your students must be waiting" he says and pecks my lips. I smile and thank him before leaving the room.

After 15 minutes, I reach the studio. It's lucky that our mansion is nearby the studio. I walk into the usual studio room and see my students practicing.

"Girls, I'm so sorry! It's good that you texted me this morning or else I probably won't be coming. I'm really sorry" I say as I put down my stuffs. The girls smile.

I ask them to show me what have they practiced. I have only 15 students under me and they're all like my sisters. "Oh, wait. Show that step again"

I observe their formation and quickly correct every single step that they did wrong. I ask them to rest first as I check their profile. Naeun, Hayoung, Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé, Lisa, Yeji, Lia, Ryujin, Chaeryeong, Yuna, Yeri, Joy, Wendy and Seulgi.

We continue back to practice. The choreography is so hard but there's nothing to be worried about for a pro like me, okay? I show them the steps one by one. Gosh, this is tiring.

It's 12 in the noon. Wow, I don't realize that. Since all of us are hungry, I pay for spicy chicken feat and black bean noodles feast. We gather in the middle of the studio.

"Songsaenim, is it true that you're married?" Naeun asks, which almost make me choke my chicken. What's with the sudden question? I look at her.

"Urm, like 2 months ago?" I reply as I continue eating the chicken. God, this is heaven. It's been a while since I last ate this. Ugh, it's hard to eat at stalls after being Suho's wife.

"Jinjja? You don't even tell us, hurmm" Yuna, the maknae here pouts. I laugh at her reaction. Though they're my students, I just love to treat them like sisters.

Everyone laughs. "Well, it's kind of an arranged marriage at first. But.. we're good now" I say, explaining to them how did I end up getting married like.. dude, I'm 23.

While we're eating, my phone beeps. I take it and realize that I receive a message from an unknown number. I click on the chat box.

<You must be so happy right now using my oppa's money huh? I told you to leave him, Park Chorong. Why is it so hard for you to listen to me? Leave him before he left you heartbroken. I repeat this many times but you don't even give a shit of care. I told you, Suho oppa is mine. I repeat, he is mine. He is used to be mine and I know he is forever mine. Leave him before you lost everyone you love. Kim Solar, Bae Irene, Park Chanyeol, your parents and I can kill Suho oppa too if you still want to disobey me. I don't care of losing him because if I don't get him, then no one can. I warned you, Park Chorong>

I put away my phone, feeling scared. Who is the one blackmailing me? She sounds like she's very obsessed with Suho. Is it Hyorin? No, she won't talk like this. She doesn't even know who I'm closed with, she doesn't know Chanyeol. Hyorin knows nothing about my background. I look up when I feel someone calling me.

"Yes?" I look at them in confusion. Lia, who is nearby me looking worried. Why? What is wrong?

"Why?" I ask.

"You look scared, songsaenim. Is there something bothering you?" Wendy asks with concern. I shake my head and stand up, cleaning our leftovers.

After that, all of us go back to training. I need to train and push them harder because they're having a competition at the end of next month and I want them to win.

I realize that as we practice, the girls don't smile at all. What's wrong with them? "Girls, expression please" I say firmly. They nod and follow my instructions.

Though they're smiling, I can sense that something's wrong. I stop the music. Cool down, Chorong. I turn and look at them. "You girls look worried. Are you girls nervous about the competition?" I ask.

They shake their heads in unison. I sigh, then? What could be the reason huh? "We're worried about you, songsaenim. You look disturbed after reading something from your phone" Yeji replies.

I sigh. No, they shouldn't have this kind of feeling. They need to keep on focusing. "There's nothing and I hope we can continue practicing" I say firmly and turn on the music.

At 5.00 pm, I take a bus to go back home. Well, I don't have a car but I have a driving license. I realize that there's someone following me out of the bus.

I walk as if I don't see anything. I turn to my back and see that the guy is still following me. I quickened my steps,trying to disappear from his sight.

I glance, he's still behind me. Oh God. At last, I reach our mansion. I see Suho walking out from the pool. I don't care even if he's wet like that. I run to him and hug him, tightly.

"Miss me already, huh?" He says with a smile but the smile disappear as I look at him,crying. Oh God, I shouldn't tear up in front of him. We walk into the house.

"Hey, love. What is wrong? Why are you crying?" he says, completely worried. I wipe my tears away but there are still tears falling. Argh, darn it.

Suho hugs me and kisses my forehead softly. I look at him, still crying. He gives me the calm smile. "A guy was following me.. I'm scared, Suho. I feel like he's been following me from the studio.."

Suho rubs my back, asking me to calm down. "Don't cry. You're save now, baby. Why didn't you drive any car? It's easy for him to follow you" he says, concern.

I wipe away my tears. "How's that possible? I don't have any car and you're using your car to go to class or meeting your friends" I say, feeling guilty.

Suho sighs and looks at me. I know he doesn't like the fact that I have my own part time job as a dance instructor. "Do I look like I have only one car, love?" Suho asks, sternly. I shake my head, feeling shy all of the sudden.

He looks at me. "I'm going to be the owner of dad's company soon and I'm already a billionaire's son, angel. There are many cars down in our garage. You got 2 cars. Pink Audi A5 and BMW"

I look at him in shock. I have my own car? "Really? Thanks, honey!" I smile and hug him. I kiss his cheeks and he plays with my hair. I realize that he's smirking.

"You look tempting" he whispers and carries me upstairs bridal style. I hit his chest playfully as we reach our room. He removes my top and jeans, taking me into the bathroom.

I just smile looking at him being so childish. How am I going to let him go if he is this immature? I think about the blackmail. Nah, forget about it.

"I love you" he hugs me as we reach the bed. I smile and fix my bathrobe. He really doesn't want to let me go. I mess with his hair,he pouts.

"I love you too" I smile and we kiss passionately. I won't tell him about the blackmail because I know what's the circumstances. He will ban me from going out just like how he almost did last time.

I love you, Kim Junmyeon 💕

End POV