20

Suho POV

I look at the garden of the university's compound. Chorong's talking and laughing with her sissies and that makes me happy to know that she enjoys her life.

I take out my phone and check my gallery. Pictures of me and Chorong at our honeymoon. I sigh, I miss her. Not to forget our little pumpkin in her belly. I smile as I know what to do.

I scroll down my contact list and find Chorong's number. I click on the call button, waiting for my girl to pick up the call. I smile as she picks up.

"Hi, love"

End POV

Chorong POV

I busy myself with the discussion with Irene and Solar about our music class when my phone rings. I take it out and read the name on screen. <Honey> I look around and see him watching me from his class window. I smile and pick up the call.

"Hi, love"

"Hi too, honey. Stalking me from your class huh?"

"Oops, I got caught. What can I do? My wife is so beautiful"

I chuckle. I look up to his class window and see him still watching me. I smile. "Okay, you're handsome too, husband. So, why are you calling me?"

"Nothing. I just miss to hear your voice. Do I need reason to call you? Then, I miss you"

I roll my eyes at his answer. I find it annoying but cute. "You sure that's all, Kim Junmyeon? Come, tell me what's it" I say with a smile.

"Told ya, I miss you. I think you should stop calling me by my name, wife"

There he goes. I smile and shake my head. "Whatsoever. Yes, I don't want to hear that reason because if you wanna know, we're having discussion about new lyrics here" I say and kick the pebbles using my legs.

I hear him chuckles slowly. He's too cute. "Okay, fine. Well, company's anniversary tomorrow night. Dad wants you to come"

"Urm.. I don't have anything to wear?"

"That's an excuse, baby. Your husband is a billionaire"

I know this will happen but I really don't wanna go to the party. "But.."

"Come okay? I want you to be the most beautiful person there. See you. I love you, baby"

"I love you too, honey"

I put my phone on the table and look up. Suho is there, giving me wink. I roll my eyes and close my book before looking at the girls. "Let's go shopping"

The girls nod without any further questions. We walk to my car at the students' car park and hop in. I start the engine of that pink Audi A5 of mine and the 3 of us enjoy the journey to the shopping mall.

Mall,

I walk into the boutique to choose a dress for tonight's party. Irene nudges my waist using her elbow. "What are you looking for, Chorong?"

I look at Irene and smile. "Well, Suho's dad's company is having the anniversary party tomorrow night. Suho wants me to be the most beautiful person there and that's why I'm here to find a dress" I reply.

Irene smirks playfully as she calls Solar and whispers something. Because I'm too lazy to argue, I ignore them and focus on searching suitable dress. "We can help"

I let them choose few dresses for me. I'm just there being a model trying this and that. They keep on saying no and keep on giving me more dresses. "Girls, can we just pick and go?"

Irene and Solar shake their head, vigorously. "Nope. We just receive message from Suho and he told us to choose the most beautiful dress here for his beautiful wife. We need to choose properly or else he'll kill us" Solar answers.

I sigh. Tch, Kim Junmyeon. I think he's planning on telling the reporters about us. But, nah.. I'll just follow the flow. Hyorin.. will she be there? I mean, her parents are Suho's parents' friends.

"Fine, fine" I roll my eyes and walk into the changing room to try on few dresses. Again, they keep on saying no and ask me to try other dress. Looks like I aready tried half of the stock.

At last, there's a dress that looks good on me, but too many exposure. I bite my lower lip, feeling nervous. I heard a knock. "Chorong, are you done?" Solar's voice comes.

I sigh and walk out from the dressing room. The girls scream in excitement. "Chorong, you look so beautiful!" Irene yelps. Ouch, that's a bit high-pitched.

I look at them, frowning. "Girls, I don't think so. This dress got too many exposure" I say, worrying about my look.

"No, nope. Suho's going to love you more in this dress" Irene says.

"He'll be so jealous because we got to see you first in this dress. It looks so beautiful on you, Cho" Solar says, convincing me. I give them are you sure kind of look. They nod and Solar smirks.

"Bet he'll think of ripping this dress off you once he see you in it" she laughs.

"YAH, KIM YONGSUN!" I shout and kick her knee. She flinch in pain and pouts. I roll my eyes and change into my college attire.

After paying for the dress, I buy some new makeup stuffs and send the girls back home. It's good that we finish class early today. 

Home,

I close the door of the mansion and walk upstairs. I see Suho lying down without his top on the bed, playing with his phone. I look at his upper body in awe. He looks so hot lying down on the bed like that.

"Enjoying what you see, wife?" I blush as I realize I am caught. I smile and walk to him. I put the shopping bags and sit on the bed with him. 

Suho wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my neck. I try to hold myself from moaning, but I guess not since he found my sweet spot. He pushes me lying down and get on top of me.

"Kim Junmyeon, not in the evening" I say, avoiding his eyes. Ugh, it's dangerous to look into his eyes. Suho caresses my cheeks and whispers something in my ear that make me shock out of the hell.

"Don't you dare, Kim Junmyeon"

Suho smirks as he kisses my neck and suck my skin. Bad thing I'm wearing sleeveless to class today. It's summer, duh. "You know what?" he asks with his husky voice.

I open my eyes and dare myself to look into his eyes. "What, Junmyeon?" I say as I place my hands on his bare chest. Oh, shit. My hormones take a big role in this.

"You always turn me on every time you call me by my real name, baby" he whispers and bites my earlobe. Shit, this is not good.

"Honey, stop. You really need to.. uhm-" I moan as he suck my skin. Well, I guess we can take this further. I moan again as he kisses my sweet spot.

He kisses my lips passionately and rip my top off me. Slowly, he begins removing down my jeans. He removes the jeans he's wearing and we begin our passionate love making session. 

We break the kiss and breathe heavily. Suho smiles as he caresses my hair. "I want to continue" he says, kissing my lips aggressively. I moan and break the kiss.

"You really need to control, Mr Kim. I am pregnant, hun" I smile as I wrap my arms around his neck, pecking his lips.

He lies down beside me and kisses my lips chastely. We break the kiss and look at each other. "Let's eat dinner outside"

"But I wanna cook" I pout, giving him puppy eyes. Suho laughs and plays with my hair.

"Okay then, dear. Let's rest first. I suddenly feel tired" he says with a smirk. I roll my eyes, realizing that he's actually teasing me. Well, I'm kind of tired. 

I snuggle closer and look at Suho. He smiles the whole time. "I love you, Kim Chorong" he says and kisses my forehead.

I smile and peck his cheeks. He smiles as I blush. "I love you too, Kim Junmyeon" and hug him. We both fall asleep in an unusual time due to tireness.

End POV