41

Suho wears his blazer properly and grabs his car key. He receives a call from Haneul's teacher that Chorong hasn't come to fetch him and it's already an hour since the school finished.

Starting the engine, his expensive Audi Tucson moves on the busy Seoul road. He starts to imagine as if there's something wrong with Chorong. Neither Chorong nor Namjoo picks up his call. Suho curses and throws his phone to the passenger seat. "Just fucking answer me!"

He hits the steering when he stuck in the middle of the cramped traffic. Suho screams in frustration. Why isn't Chorong answering? Where's she going? Why isn't she picking Haneul up? Where the hell is Namjoo going? Why isn't she picking his call? Where are the girls?!

Suho arrives at Haneul's kindergarten. The little boy's face brightens up as he see his daddy. Haneul runs and hugs Suho before crying. Suho looks shock. What the fuck is happening? "Mr Kim, please sign here" the teacher gives Suho the pen.

Suho signs the children's movement form. The security is so tight these days. Suho takes Haneul into his car and puts him on the passenger seat. Haneul is still crying. Is he worried that Chorong might forget about him? "Hey, champ. What's wrong?"

"I'm scared, daddy. The guy followed Haneul everyday. Mummy isn't coming, Haneul thought Haneul's nightmare is happening"

Suho is taken aback at Haneul's words. Chorong is not answering, Namjoo is missing and Haneul is having nightmares. What the hell is happening here? Life is fucked up. "What happened, son? What nightmare?"

Haneul crawls onto Suho's lap, still crying. Suho pats Haneul's head with love. "Haneul dreamt someone is taking mummy away from Haneul"

Suho sighs, that 4 years old kid doesn't seem to know how to lie. He asks Haneul to stop crying and the boy goes back to the passenger seat. As he drive, his phone rings. Suho turns on the speaker and his eyes widen in shock and disbelief.

"Oppa! Help us!"

"Suho, don't come here! Please don't! Take care of Haneul please!"

"Suho! Get your wife and sister out of here! Please!"

Suho's heart thumps crazily. Those voices.. belong to Namjoo, Chorong and Hyorin. He stops his car immediately. The other drivers start honking with anger but he decides to ignore it. He takes his phone and looks at the name on screen. Min Daepyonim. Fuck, he knows.

"Min Jaehwan! What the fuck has you done to them?!"

"Whoa, relax young man. Don't curse. What's wrong with young people these days?"

"Father! Let them go! I said let them go! You, fucking bastard!"

And Suho hears a slap on the line. It must be Mr Min giving Hyorin a slap because of the harsh words coming from her mouth. Suho starts to worry like crazy. He can't think of anything properly right now. Suho tightens the grip on his phone.

"Let them go!"

"Well, I doubt that young man. I give you 24 hours to give me the proves you got from that old Kang"

"Fuck. Just let them go!" Suho screams through the phone. He hears Mr Min laughing on the line. Where the hell is the joke? He can't find any joke in his words that made that old fraud laughs.

"Or else, you won't be seeing the girls anymore"

"What are you trying to do?! Don't you dare touch them or I'll kill you!"

"Look at who's talking. I have many plans for the girls. Making them escort girls, selling them to my men or maybe kill them"

"Don't you dare make them feel dirty! I won't let you lay a single finger on them!"