04

Suho POV
Wedding Day,

I pace back and forth in the dressing room. Damn, today's the day and I don't even care about it. A knock on the door distracts me. Mom appears. "Hey, son. Are you okay?"

I smile to my mom. "Uh.. is Chorong ready?" I ask nervously. Mom chuckles as she hears my question. Oh no, she misunderstands. I turn to look at mom.

"Don't take me wrong, mom" I roll my eyes in annoyance. Mom laughs as she leaves the room. I sit on the sofa, looking at the mirror. Me, in a wedding tux? I never know that it'll be this fast.

Suddenly, someone opens the door. I turn and smile to Namjoo. "Urm, oppa. Dad asks me to call you" hesitates, she says. I stand up and smile. Namjoo frowns.

"You're smiling on your wedding? That's weird, oppa"

"What? You think I like this? No, never" I roll my eyes in hatred. Namjoo smirks. Oh please. It's just a fake smile and everyone knows my famous kind of arrogant smile.

Namjoo pats my shoulder and pulls a playful smirk. "Well, oppa. Stop playing with girls, okay?" she laughs as we walk out from the dressing room, heading to the wedding hall.

End POV
✨✨✨✨✨
Chorong POV

I sigh as I look at my reflection on the mirror. Today! Why's it so fast? I'm not even prepared for today. Okay, relax. I look at the door. "Chanyeol?"

"Hey, noona" Chanyeol smiles as he sits on the sofa. Smile? Like seriously? I'm not even in the mood to smile. Well, Chanyeol looks different in tux. Haha, my handsome little bro.

I sit on the sofa, looking down. "Is it normal for me to feel like this?" I caress my left arm. Chanyeol smiles as he hugs me. Oh, I love my little brother so much.

"Noona, it's okay. Mama told you it's normal, right?"

I look at him. "But, Yeol.. I have no feelings for him. Why am I feeling so nervous?" I sigh. Chanyeol smiles as he caresses my cheeks. He gives me a comforting look. Suddenly, mama comes in. She smiles at us.

"I know you're going to miss your sister, Yeol" mama chuckles. Chanyeol breaks the hug and walks to mama. I look at them, still nervous. Mama sits beside me.

"What is wrong with my princess, hmm?" Mama hugs my shoulder. I smile at her. Mama pats my back, reducing my anxiety. I look up but sigh again. Mama smiles.

"Mama, can I just go back home? This wedding is not right. I don't even love Suho" I plead. Mama caresses my hair. I pout as I look at my heels. Please, ma.

"It's okay, dear. It's normal, okay. You can love him after marriage" mama laughs at her own words. I pout as I look at Chanyeol who is giggling. After a while, we leave and walk straight to the wedding hall. Okay, let's call it a day.

End POV
✨✨✨✨✨
Suho POV

"Let's invite the bride"

The MC announces. I look at the MC and realize that it is Luhan, my cousin. Oh, why on Earth would he be the MC? I look at the door of the hall, waiting for my future wife. Heh.

The door opens and Chorong walks in with Mr Park. My mouth agape in disbelief. Oh God, she looks so beautiful in her wedding dress. She's like an angel.

Chorong's dress

Mr Park smiles as he places Chorong's hand on mine

Mr Park smiles as he places Chorong's hand on mine. I take her small hand nervously. "Please take care of my daughter, Suho" he says and off to his seat.

We are now facing each other and I can't lie. Chorong's is seriously beautiful now. Her potato look disappears. She looks like a whole new person. I look at the priest. I repeat the thee wed. "I do"

"I do" her sweet voice follows the thee wed. After that, it's time for us to kiss. I slowly remove the veil covering her face and step closer. I place my arms around her waist.

Slowly, I kiss her on the lips. She takes her time to reply and I don't expect that our kiss will go deeper. We break the kiss and turn to the front. Some of the guests cover their children's eyes due to the heated kiss scene.

End POV
✨✨✨✨✨
Chorong POV

He.. kisses me. I don't know but there's some part of my heart that wants me to kiss him. I never know that our kiss get deeper until he pulls me even closer.

We break the kiss and quickly turn to the front. Oh God, I don't even know what was I doing just now. "Announcing, Mr and Mrs Kim" I sigh as I take Suho's hand. As soon as we walk out from the hall, I quickly set my hand free.

"My sissie is finally married!" I am super duper shock when I see Solar and Irene running towards me with a bright smile. I roll my eyes in annoyance, they laugh.

"Yeah" annoyed, I reply. I walk with them, leaving Suho with his friends. Ugh, that arrogant playboy there deserves a kick. I sigh as we sit on the bench at the garden.

"I can't believe this!" I pout, angry. The girls hug me, calming me down. Ugh, they don't even understand what am I feeling right now. I look at Solar. She is smiling.

"Well, at least your husband is good looking"

"But not his attitude. He's a playboy"

"Someone's going to be so jealous here" Irene teases me, giggling. I pout and sigh. Marrying a playboy? I never thought of something like that. He's going to make me feel annoyed day by day.

End POV