26 (21+)

(cont from last chap)

Done with the dinner, Bomi offers to help Chorong wash the dishes though the older one objects for only God knows how many times. Suho and Baekhyun are playing with the kids.

Finishing the dishes, Chorong heads to the living room. Bomi stays in the kitchen to rearrange the plates and bowls. Chorong just let her be and have some talk with Suho and Baekhyun while playing with the kids. Baekhyun frowns.

"Noona, where's Bomi?" Baekhyun asks. Chorong frowns, realizing that Bomi doesn't leave the kitchen. She points to the kitchen and Baekhyun quickly leaves to the kitchen.

Baekhyun enters the kitchen and realizes that his wife is crying as she look at the ultrasound picture of their late child. He quickly wraps her in his hug. "Uh, oppa.. what are you doing here?" She stutters as she wipe away her tears.

Baekhyun turns Bomi facing him. Baekhyun takes the picture she's holding. He hugs her, he knows she's still sad even after 6 months. "Stop crying, please? You know I don't like it if you cried"

Baekhyun wipes the remaining tears escaping Bomi's sparkling eyelids. He smiles, hoping for Bomi to smile back but she doesn't. She takes the picture and put it in her jeans pocket. "Angel" he says, begging.

Bomi shakes her head and looks away from him. Baekhyun tightens his grip on her wrist. He pulls Bomi into his hug again. Bomi cries and hits his chest. "I want to be normal! I hate being like this!" Bomi says in her cry.

Baekhyun kisses her forehead and calms her down. Bomi stops crying and looks at Baekhyun. She forces herself into a smile, but she's not strong. "Don't cry, okay?" Baekhyun wipes the remaining tears on Bomi's eyelids.

They walk to the front and join the others. Chorong realizes that Bomi was crying but she still act like nothing happened because she knows Bomi is still hurt. "Unnie, Baekmi's birthday is at the end of this month. Will you come to our house?" Bomi says, trying to act calm.

Chorong smiles. "Is it a party? I don't think I can manage to watch after Haneul if it's a party" Chorong says, feeling guilty. Baekhyun chuckles, he looks at Chorong while trying to release BaekMi who's pulling his hair.

"It's not an adult party. You know, noona. Kids' party, where they have a factory of sweets and hanging stars everywhere" Baekhyun explains. Chorong smiles and nods. Of course she would go. She turns to look at Suho and he nods his head.

"Where are you going to held it?" Suho asks.

"Our house, of course. It's not a big celebration, just maybe parents and in-laws, friends, families. Well, maybe that's all" Baekhyun replies.

They remain silent and watch the kids play. Chorong rests her head on Suho's chest and Bomi on Baekhyun's chest.

(Damn, just be real)

Suho looks at Chorong who's playing with her phone. He turns to look at Baekhyun who's talking to Bomi. They look so cute together. He looks back at his wife. "Let's call Namjoo, Kyungsoo, Chanyeol and Eunji to join us" he says.

Chorong nods. "I will call Naeun and Taemin to join too" she says and informs Baekhyun and Bomi. After few minutes waiting, the six new guests show up. Chorong hugs Namjoo, Naeun and Eunji. Suho greets Chanyeol, Kyungsoo and Taemin.

"Oh, Bbom-ah!" Eunji runs to hug her friend. Chorong just smile before joining them with some snacks. Suho and Baekhyun leave for a while to take Haneul and Baekmi to sleep. They walk downstairs and join the others.

They're having random talks until Eunji says that she's boring and want to do something exciting. "Let's play a game" she says.

"What game?" Bomi, being as dummy as she could be, asks innocently. Taemin frowns, thinking of what to play.