44

"Honey, please check on Haneul!"

Chorong shouts from her shared bedroom with Suho. Suho shouts an okay before going to Haneul's room to check on his son. Today is Namjoo's wedding day, and Chorong is surely the happiest person knowing that the girl has a boyfriend behind her own brother. Seriously, how can she hide something like that? She's really a great girl.

Chorong touches up her makeup. She fixes the earrings she's wearing and smiles to herself in satisfaction. She takes out her favorite necklace and wears it around her neck. She let her hair fall freely with an elegant side bun. She smiles as she spin around with her yellow dress. She smiles not because she looks beautiful, but because of the big baby bump on her. She caresses her tummy.

Chorong takes her Louis Vuitton purse and walks downstairs

Chorong takes her Louis Vuitton purse and walks downstairs. She smiles as she looks at Suho and Haneul. Haneul is in Suho's arms, looking at his mummy. Chorong walks to Suho and the guy quickly pulls her into his arms. He kisses her forehead. Chorong rolls her eyes in annoyance. In front of Haneul, huh?

"Mummy, you look pwetty"

"Really? Thanks, baby" Chorong pinches Haneul's cheek softly.

Haneul looks at Suho. "Daddy, why you don't say mummy pwetty?" he blinks his eyes, asking for explanation. Suho chuckles and pinches Haneul's nose. He puts Haneul down and the kid runs to get his shoes. Chorong chuckles before realizing that Suho's arms are fully on her waist. Suho kisses Chorong's lips.

"What's that for?" Chorong looks at Suho who's brushing his lips against her ears softly. Oh, crap. Not now.

"I can't do this in front of Haneul. He's too young to see this" Suho whispers. Chorong rolls her eyes in annoyance.

"Answer Haneul's question"

Suho smirks, but manages to hide it from Chorong. They stay like that, watching Haneul who's fixing his shoelaces. "You look beautiful. Ravishing" he whispers. Chorong's eyes widen in disbelief. She pinches Suho's arms softly and frees herself from the hug. She walks to the shoe rack and takes one of her high heels. She wears it properly and takes Haneul's small hand as they walk to the car, waiting for Suho.

Suho enters the car with his son and wife. After making sure everyone is ready, Mr Ji drives the car to Kim Holdings. Yes, the wedding will be held at Kim Holdings grand ballroom. Well, Chorong has no idea how much Suho and Namjoo spent for the wedding preparations. There will be such expensive stuff like fresh tulips from Holland and the decorations will be old in vintage set. Well, if it's Namjoo, then it's going to be vintage.

They arrive at the building. Cameras and reporters are everywhere, capturing the pictures of every guests. Well, Namjoo is so well-known in Korea, not just because of her status, but also because of how she treats her patients in the hospital. Suho holds Chorong's hands and the other hand holding Haneul with him as they walk out from the car, feet stepping on the red carpet into the ballroom entrance. Oh, the reason why Chorong chooses yellow is because the theme is Disney Princess. Namjoo's going to be on the altar with her prince charming, Kyungsoo.