43 (21+)

Memorial House,

The situation is so quiet. Hyorin's mother and Joohyuk are there. Most of Hyorin's friends too. Mr Min is also there, with police guarding him. Suho watches from afar, it must be painful to know that her own daughter got shot by her own husband. Chorong hugs Suho's arm, looking at him. His eyes are bloated from crying too much. He must be feeling so guilty.

"These are all my fault.." he whispers. Chorong wipes the tears on Suho's cheeks.

"No, Suho. Hyorin saved you because she loves you. She was and will always. She loves Joohyuk too. She said your name before closing her eyes, not Joohyuk"

"I can't forgive myself, baby. I let her suffer without finding out the reason why"

Chorong let Suho cry on her shoulder. After the funeral finish, Suho and Chorong pay their last visit to Hyorin and promise to come again next time. They walk out from the house and find Mrs Min talking to Joohyuk. Suho looks at Chorong, asking her to wait for him in the car. After making sure Mrs Min leaves, Suho paces towards Joohyuk.

Joohyuk looks up as he feel a presence beside him. He is shock when Suho kneels down in front of him. "I'm sorry, Joohyuk-ssi"

"Suho-ssi, you don't have to do this"

"You should blame me. I'm the reason Hyorin died"

"Suho ssi, don't do this. I will try to accept the fact that she's gone. Maybe we're not meant to be together. Suho, stand up please. It's not your fault, Hyorin saved you. She sacrificed herself" 

Joohyuk helps Suho to get up. He pats Suho's back, he is shock because of the sudden news, but he needs to accept it. Suho looks at Joohyuk, forcing himself to smile. "Hyorin said that she really loves you and she's sorry"

He says and bows before turning his heels off. 

*****

Chorong walks out from the bathroom with towel covering her from her chest to her knee. Suho's on the bed, as usual with no shirt, playing with his phone. Chorong changes into her nightwear and brushes her hair before joining Suho on the bed.

Chorong lies down beside Suho and snuggles closer, resting her head on his chest. Suho smiles and puts his phone away. He plays with some strand of Chorong's hair silently. He checks Chorong who is spacing out as if she's thinking of something. He pecks her cheek, causing her to startle.

"What's that for?"

"Nothing"

"Hmm. Are you okay, now?"

Suho frowns at Chorong's question and remembers what happened the other day. She must be very worried if he's still blaming himself for Hyorin's death. Suho smiles and nods his head. Life must go on, right? He kisses Chorong's hair. It's already a week since the funeral and everything is going well. Mr Min is already sentenced to be in the jail forever.

Chorong kisses Suho's cheek before giggling to herself. She sometimes act like this for more attention. Especially with her condition having another baby right now. Suho looks at Chorong as the girl takes his hand and places it on her tummy. Suho smiles before pecking Chorong's lips.

They remain silent as they look into each other's eyes. Suho still has no clue about Chorong's pregnancy. She knows he's going to be so mad if he knew about it. Why? Because she was kidnapped while carrying a baby. That man is ridiculously protective. Suho caresses Chorong's tummy, kissing her neck softly.

"I missed taking care of you and your big tummy"

"Hmm" Chorong replies, hinting Suho.

Suho realizes what he did and a smile appears. That's it, that's enough for him to know what is going on. Suho pulls Chorong closer to him. "How many weeks?"